Chapter Thirty Three

I walk over to Megan's and Jake's room , knocking on the door. She answered smirking as she look at me up and down. "Your still here." She laugh. "Of course & I want to talk to you." I answered. Jake came out of the room giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I will leave both of you alone." He smiled as he left. I walk into their room and sat down on the bed. "What is it that you want?" Megan questioned. "I want to know why did you call Alec!" I responded. "No , what you really want to know is how did I find out your secret." She uttered. "Well..." She smiled sitting down next to me. "I called your job. And I ask about your secretary about you & Lexington , she said that y'all two were not engaged & were nothing more than just co workers. You should very tell your secretary not to tell anyone your business. So then I called Alec as just the cherry on top." She smirked. "Why? I just don't understand , why are you so determine to make me unhappy." I questioned. "Because Madison , you stole David from me , when we were in high school. You knew I like him & you still dated him." She answered. "Your kidding me? That was along time ago , Megan. He is relevant anymore. Besides you have Jake , so holding onto that is crazy. You need help." I muttered. "That was just icing on the cake. Madison , you were always more popular than me. Everyone like you better than me. It was always about Madison , despite you being the only who is not married , mom & dad can't stop talking about how successful you are. Mom & dad love you, Michelle & Melanie way more than me. I have always been the outcast of the family." She said tears falling down her face. She did this because she is jealous of me. "Meg, that's not true. They love us all the same. We are their daughters. You are my sister & no matter how many times we hurt each other , we fight , I will always love you. We are a family." I responded hugging her. "I'm sorry." Megan cried as she hug me. "I'm sorry for everything." She added. "Its okay! I'm going to fix it." I smiled wiping away her tears. "Are you going to go after him?" She questioned. "Yeah , hopefully its not too late." I replied. "Go!" She uttered. I kiss her cheek before leaving. Time to go get him before its too late.