Chapter Twenty Three

I chase Lexington but he was too fast. I fell to the ground and grab onto my ankle. "Oww..." I cried out loud which made Lexington come running over to me. "Are you okay?" He ask as he examined my ankle. I quickly roll him over and now was onto of him, both of us panting & water dripping off of us. "Gotchya." I laugh. "Really?" He responded smirking & raising his eyebrow. "Yes , really." I replied. All of a sudden before I knew it , I was on the bottom & Lexington was on top. "Looks to me like I got you." He smiled. He lean in slowly & kiss me. My heart race , the kiss made my toes cruel and my back arch. It was the perfect moment & setting. He had me caught in his reign & he wasn't letting go. I wrap my arms around neck & let myself engaged onto him. "Eww...you got to be kidding me in front of strangers & their children." Megan interrupt. Lexington quickly got up and pull me up. "We were just kissing , nothing more." I replied. "Nothing other couple don't do." Lexington added. "Please , y'all were basically having s.e.x on the beach. Pathetic." She snarled. "Stop being such b*tch! Stop worrying about me & Lexington, worry about your husband and your marriage." I uttered grabbing him and walk away. "I like your feisty side." He laugh. I smiled and rolled my eyes! "Shut up." I said. We went with the rest of my family & just chilled for the of the day. Lexington fit right in with my family and honestly ever moment , he is winning me over more & more!