Chapter Thirty Eight

[Madison's P.O.V]

Tears approach my eyes as the words 'Will you marry me?' slip from his mouth. I honestly feel like I'm watching a movie. I look over at my whole family as the applaud and smile. Will I marry him? All of me wants to jump on & just start making out with him , screaming of course but another very small part of me has reservations. But my heart is bigger and my love for him hasn't stop. "Maddie..." He mumbles. I knelt down beside him grabbing his hands as a small smile tries to escape onto my face. "Lexington , I love you. I would have settled for a simple apology."I giggle as I wipe my tears away. "So yes! I will marry you." I added. He gives me a tight hug as he slips the ring onto my finger. "I love you , Maddie! I'm going to make you the happiest wife in the whole world & that's a promise." He responded kissing me. "She said yes!" Lexington shouts to my family as they immediately start running over to us congratulating us on the engagement. And this time its a real one. My fiance is real not fake. This time his is not hired. I look over at Lexington who was bombarded with my father again telling him that he better not break my heart. He look at me & smiled. "I love you." He mouth. "I love you too." I mouth back. "Maddie , I'm totally going to be your maid of honor , right." Michelle said as she place her arm around me. "All three of you are my maid of honors." I smiled. "Aww...words can't explain how happy we are for you." Megan replied. We brought it in for a sisterly group hug. I love my family. They mean the world to me. **** Lexington & I ride over to my place as we went on the balcony to look at the stars. He wrap me up , kissing my neck. "I can't believe this is real life." He uttered. "Me either." I answered. He spins me around and gives me a kiss. "Soon enough you will be Mrs. Lexington! You will be my wife & we will grow old together and be the happiest we have ever been. I love you & cant wait to say I do." He replied. "I can't wait to be Mrs. Lexington. And start a new life with you. I love you." I respond. As we sat on the balcony under the moonlight , it hit me that my new life was about to start. And it could be better with anyone else but Lexington.

Finale!