Chapter Twenty Nine

Just after a while my mother came over to me , picking me up from the sand. "What's wrong , Madison? You have always been a strong girl! I have never seen you break down like this." She said brushing the hair out of my face. "I'm just so tired of Megan. Not once has she told me congratulations , she is so hell bent on making me miserable. Why cant she just be happy for the rest of us." I cried. "Honey , you know how she is. Don't let Megan , ruin your vacation." She replied. "I know she is my daughter but sometimes , she makes me just want to knock her out." I answered. I laugh as I wipe my tears away. "Now come on. Let's go back to your handsome prince." My mom uttered wrapping her arm around me. We walk back over to everyone else & Lexington immediately wrap me up , placing his head on my shoulder. "You okay!" He ask. I nodded my head yes. "Good , I don't like seeing my girl sad." He muttered. I place my arms on his and just snuggled up to him. The rest of the night we as a whole 'family' stayed on the beach as I group and just watch as the stars appeared in the sky. Just joking and talking about everything & everyone. *** "Do you want to up to over room?" Lexington whispered in my ear. I look over at him and mouthing the words "Of course". "Well , if you excuse us , we are tired. See you guys in the morning." Lexington said grabbing my hand and we walk back to the hotel. Once arriving Lexington pick me and kissed me slowly. He laid me on the bed taking off his shirt. He kiss my neck and all the way down to my belly. But I couldn't! Not tonight. "Lexington, I can't!" I uttered. He look up at me immediately stopping. "What's wrong?" He question. "I need to know something before this goes any further." I replied. "What is it?" He responded. I got up as he put his shirt back on. "I know we barely made this official & barely started going out but one thing I know is I love you." I said looking down. "I need to know...if you ever want kids because I know I don't. I just don't see myself as a mother." I added biting my lip and waiting for his reaction.