Chapter Twelve

Walking back from our hike, I wasn’t in the best of moods. You see, I’m not much of an a nature girl. The city is my thing. So the hike wasn’t really fun to me.

“Why the long face?” Lexington ask.

“Im not a nature kind of girl.” I pouted dusting dirt off of my clothes.

“Of course you are not!” He responded.

“And what exactly do you mean by that.” I said.

“Well, Maddi you are stuck in the office every day. Hardly go anywhere. All you do is work. So it’s not rocket science that you aren’t really a nature kind of girl.” He answered pulling a leave out of my hair.

“Yeah. So…how about you? Is nature your thing.” I questioned.

“I love nature. In fact, when I married I want to live on a farm. You know, raise cattle.” He answered.

“A farm?” I responded.

“Yes, a farm.” Lexington laughed.

“Interesting.” I answered.

“Let me guess, you want to get married and raise your family in the city.” He stated.

“Is that even surprising. Nothing better than the city for me.” I smiled.

Lexington wrap his arm around me as we walk back to our room. Arriving at the room, I immediately went to go take a shower to take the stench of nature off of me.

I turn on the hot water and let it run all over my body. Just then the door of the shower open and in walk Lexington. He began kiss on me and rubbing all over my body. Our bodies press up against each other as moans slip out of my mouth. The sex was amazing. And then there was a knock on the door snapping me out of my daydream.

I open my eyes and I was all alone in the shower. I realized that I must of really have been moaning. I was embarrassed.

“Maddison?” Lexington said once again knocking on the door.

“Yes?” I answered turning off the water.

“Are you ok? I heard noise.” He questioned.

“I’m fine. I was just humming a song.” I responded.

“Oh okay.” He walk away from the door.

That was so embarrassing. My face was bright red as I walk out of the restroom.

"Showers all yours." I fake a smile as I walk past him.

He grab my arm and pull me closer to him. His hands on my waist as we look in each others eyes. "I'm glad, I agreed to this trip." He whispered.

"I'm glad you did as well." I said.

Before I knew it we were locking lips and it was passionate. This was a real kiss there was no one else around and it wasn't for show. It was perfect.