Chapter Twenty Four

(Later that night)

We arrived at a local romantic bar , everyone dress up nicely. We walk over to the bar and grab drinks. I lean against the bar scanning the club , couples dancing & grinding on each other. I sip my drink as I look over at Lexington talking to Sam , he look at me & smiled. He was perfect. I had fallen harder than I have ever fallen for a guy. He has won me over. By the time I knew it Lexington walk over to me & took my drink out of my hand & place it on the bar. "Can I have this dance?" He ask sticking out his hand. I smiled & grab it. He lead me the dance floor and we danced to 'Lay Me Down'. The way that he held me in my arms , we fit perfectly together. I placed my head on his chest and held onto him tighter. I never wanted to let him go , he made me feel like I was his one. I look up at his as he brush the hair out of my face , his eyes glittering from the bar lights. He leaned in & kiss me once again. Lexington pull away and grab my hand leading me out of the bar back to the hotel & up to our room. He laid me on the bed and climb on top as he kiss me. I started to unbutton his shirt and he took off my dress. I kiss his rock hard abs as he kiss my neck. We eventually had s.e.x. Did I regret it? No. Why? Because I had fallen in love with him & he loves me. ***** The next morning we woke up cuddle in each others arm. "Good morning beautiful." Lexington smiled as he gave me a kiss. "Good morning." I replied placing my head on his chest & getting myself comfortable. He look at his watch & then look back at me. "Its 9:30, we have to meet your parents in the lobby at 10." He said. "Why don't we ditch my family & just spend the day together?" I replied. His eyes lite up and smiled. "I'm fine with that." He answer wrapping me up in his arms. "Its a date than." I laugh. I just wanted for one day to be alone with Lexington without my family around.