Chapter Twenty Two

"What?" Lexington smiled. "Nothing!" I answered adjusting my hair. He slowly crept over to me & got in my face. "Is there something you like?" He question. I back up & cleared the lump in my throat. "No!" I responded my heart racing. "You sure?" He smirked. "Yes. We should go , we can't be late to the photo shoot. My mom would literally have a heart attack." I uttered as I left the room with Lexington following me. We meet at the beach with everyone wearing a white clothes & different color garlands & flowers but each matching their spouse. My mother organized in the order she wanted & the pose she wanted each of us to be in. My mom was so cheesy like that. Once finishing the group shots , we each took couple shots with my mom leading each pose we took. "Now , Put your arms around her Lexington." My mother directed it was like that throughout the whole shoot. Lexington just smiled and did as he was told , the perfect son in law. I was hesitant because he was shirtless & I could feel his abs rub against my skin. And boy was it a turn on. I enjoyed it so much. "Smile , Madison." My mom uttered. I rolled my eyes as I forced a smile onto my face. I hated being told what to do. "Yes , Maddie act like your happy." Megan snarled from the sidelines. I am happy. I am just so uncomfortable & turn by him , I don't know what emotion to show. **** I laid in the beach chair as I try to catch a tan along with my sisters. When all of a sudden someone pick me up and was carried towards the water. I realized it was Lexington & I started to freak. "Put me down. I don't want to get wet." I giggled. "What I can't hear you." He responded. "Lexington, I mean it. I will kill you if you don't put me down." I laugh as I playfully hit him. "Okay." He answered and drop me down into the freezing cold water making me shirk. "I'm going to hurt you." I chuckled as I chase after him. Lexington laugh as he splash water at me and ran away. He was going to get it.