Chapter Five

Our day didn't end at the coffee shop, Lexington thought it was a good idea to go to bar and have a few drinks. I wasn't really a drinker but there was no harm and having one or two drinks. So I agreed to go. Lexington got us a table for two and started ordering drinks.

"Can I have a Scotch neat?" He told the waiter.

"And for the lady?" The waiter ask.

"Umm...a strawberry margarita will be fine." I close the menu and handed it back to the waiter.

The waiter went to go get our drinks and Lexington & I started talking about ourselves.

"So out of the four of you who is the oldest? " Lexington ask.

"It's Megan, Melody, Me, & then Melanie." I chugged my Margarita.
"Which one are you closer too?" He questioned.

"Megan , she understands where I was coming from." I said as I waved to the waiter for another drink. "How about you any siblings?" I added.

"No. Only kid. And I loved it that way." He smiled.

We continue to get to know each talking about our childhood and whatever we thought was important for each other to know. All the while ordering drinks after drinks. I have never drunk this much but the feeling I was getting after chugging the margaritas was a clamming feeling. I like it. I love the way that the liquor made me feel.

"Madison, I think you have had enough." Lexington trying grabbing my glass.

"You told me to lighten up and that's exactly what I'm doing." I push his hand away from my glass.

I continued to order more and more drinks and chugged them all. I was already drunk as one person could be. I didn't care cause this is the best I had felt in years. I got on top of the bar and started dancing. I immediately caught the attention of some bar locals and they started grabbing hollering and feeling on me.

"Madison get down from there!" Lexington repeated himself multiple times.

I was too far gone to pay any attention to him. I was enjoying myself and wasn't letting anyone stop me from having it. This is the first time forever that I have let loose and didn't want anyone to cut it short.

"Madison, now." Lexington demanded.

I guess that was his ending point because...

Lexington started pulling guys off and a huge bar fight ensued. Lexington grab me off of the bar and carried me out.

"You are my knight in amour. " I giggled giving him a kiss on the cheek before passing on.

Don't know where I ended up but I knew it was a good night minus the fight.