⚠️💦😝

⚠️WARNING: The following chapter may make you wet. Please don't read around anyone! Reader discretion is advised!⚠️

Janet's POV

Toni's at Missy's house spending the night. And I'm here all alone in the movie room without my baby, usually at this time we would be cuddling and watching princess and the frog for the millionth time. But now I'm just bored without her. But on the bright side Taraji is here from work early, I'm going to go bother her. I ran up the stairs to our room to find her sitting at the vanity with her laptop. Ugh! she's doing work, all three of us haven't had time for each other since last Christmas and it's because of work, I think we should have a vacation away from work so we can get back to us. She hasn't noticed me yet, I rolled my eyes and just quietly walked over to her anyways. I stood behind her looking at her through the mirror waiting until she notices me.

"How can I help you?" She didn't even look up.

"I'm bored." I says straight to the point. She chuckled, but still didn't look at me.

"I bet you are." She said rolling her eyes. I scuffed, I quickly went over to her and closed her laptop slowly as she finally made eye contact with me. I took the pen out of her hand and her glasses off of her face. I slid onto her lap straddling her.

"Ma'am what are you doing." She chuckled with her confusion but hiding anger.

"I don't know I just missed being us, it's been forever since it was just us in the house, I miss my mistress." I said trying to give her one of Toni's notorious puppy dog eyes. She laughed and pecked my pouty lips.

"I bet you do but you can't just stop me in the middle of my work-" before she goes on I quickly got on my knees and pleaded for her. She looked down at me with a smirk
Then she said the words I was waiting for.

"You know the drill." she smiled and I nodded and skipped over to the bed sitting in the middle with my wrists out waiting for her. She came back with some cuffs and something else in her hand, before I could look, she quickly clutched my wrist Crossing them, pushing them above my head then pushing me down on my back climbing on the bed to straddle me.

"Hey, since you want this so bad I need my slut to come out." she said as she ran her hands up and down my body undoing the buttons and just as she grinds there was a shift. The freeing mentality of being under someone's control.
I melted into the bed and watched as she used me. I was a passenger in my brain watching the actions go down. Watching her do down.
My dress pants were sliding off and my laced panties were pulled away and in a matter of seconds her hot tongue was on me. I gasped out pure shock as she didn't build up, she instantly started to suck on my clit like Toni does with her pacifier. I couldn't help the frenzy that took over my body. She broke away just when I felt the clenching in my stomach as my back arches.

"God, I missed your slutty pink pussy, and that body, who is my slut?" She asked and my sub rules invaded my mind. As she plunged a finger into me.

"Me! Ooohh Mistress!" I called out cried out as she added another finger and curled them. This was different from Toni, being in control once in a while This was dirty, pure domination done right.
She pulled to the brink again and again until I really couldn't take it anymore, and tears left my eyes.

"Mistress, Please, please, let me cum, Please," I moaned out to her in hopes of getting what my body wanted.

"No you begged me for this and I'm going to let you cum when I feel like you deserve it." With that she was on top of me again, her fingers inside fucking me harder than before and I couldn't help the screams of pleasure that left me.

She bumped the spot too many times and my body started to shake under her.

"MISS- I- AHHH-I'M SORRY!"
I couldn't stop the tears, the electric pulses that shook my body so hard it hurt but felt so good. I could feel myself tighten around her as I came harder than ever before. It wasnt over when she pulled out, and she only pulled it along when she undid my bra from the front and latched onto my hardened nipples, I didn't even realized my shirt was undone.
My mind was barely there, as she licked, swirled, and sucked on my now swollen nipple, as she played with the other one giving it the same attention. My eyes rolled to the back of my head multiple times I felt as if I was going to pass out. Her lips never leaving my left nipple as her right hand creeped back to my pussy. Without warning she shoved them in causing my back to get off the bed. She move on to the right nipple giving it mouth service, causing me to go into overdrive as she pumps hard to a rhythm in her head.

"Mistress- uh... please let my cum for you!" I yelled barely getting it out.

"Is my little slut having enough? I  couldn't answer between the pleasure going though me and me fighting these cuffs I was having an out of body experience. My mouth made an "O" shape to speak but then was soon cutting off with a slap.

"When I talk to you I want answers!" I didn't realize until now that she was fucking me with a dildo.

"Sorry miss- mistress, I would love to cum please!" I begged, hoping she would let me release this madness.

"Fine, let it go slut!" She commanded as she took out the plastic dick but rubbed it on my pussy as I let out a loud long moan, and shakes. I haven't came this hard in a while. I squirted all over us, as I came down from my high. and I'm not sure exactly what happened after that, all I know is when I closed my eyes I felt gently lips on my face.

"It's okay, slut, I just missed you too."