⚠️💦🍓

Toni's POV

My stomach dropped when I see Janet's whole demeanor changed, she's not my Janie she's Strawberry.

"Toni. Restroom. Now." She said in a low demanding voice, I quickly grabbed a hold of her hand as she practically dragged me out of the booth. I look back to see daddy but, she couldn't stop Strawberry.

She pulled us into the restroom. She placed me onto the counter, then went to look under the stalls and went to lock the door. We turned around looking at me with a scary smile.

"Do you know why you are in here?" She asked I shook my head no and she hit the counter making my jump.

"You're acting like a little slut! To that waiter! Showing what's mines! You wore this dress on purpose, so I could come back?" I quickly shook my head, I just thought I look sexy for her and daddy.

"Bullshit! Since you want to look and act like a whore, you're going to be." She went into her purse and pulled something out before I could look, she roughly grabbed my chin so I could look up. She lifted my skirt and her mouth went up to my ear.

"Mhm...the slut isn't wearing any panties I knew it." She roughly inserted something into me. I whimpered from the pain but adjusted.

"This is your punishment for the rest of dinner." She said kissing my ear. When she pulled back I realized that she put a vibrator in me.

"Strawberry please-" before I could finish I felt a strong vibration making me stop, and. Let out a moan. She quickly stopped it.

"I will turn this knob whenever I feel like it during dinner." She said kissing my forehead and walking away to unlock the door. She stood with the door open waiting for me to move, I slowly walked to the door with my head down. Once I got to the table I slid in close to daddy.

"Are you ladies ready to order?" I nodded my head against daddy's shoulder.

"Toni? How about you order for us?" Strawberry said, I quickly shook my head no and the vibrations came back, I quickly tried to close my legs but that made it worse.

"I- I will... order f- for us." I said with a sigh, instead of a moan.

"She- will h... have the shrimp scampi." I said pointing to daddy, while struggling to get my words out.

"Baby you ok?" Daddy asked rubbing my back. I quickly nodded my head but I knew she could tell I wasn't.

"She-" strawberry turned it up more causing me to scream, in pain and pleasure.

"I'm sorry my- my wife will have the med- medley of the se- ah!" I screamed! Causing daddy to pull me close to her while I shake, and ride out my high. I'm so glad that we are in a private area.

"Could you excuse us." Daddy said shooing the lady out the room.

"Toni what is wrong with you?" I let out a bunch of moans that I have been holding.

"Mhmm, please strawberry!" I yelled out. Grind on daddy's lap.

"Janet- oh my gosh- really Jan?" Daddy said looking at strawberry.

"She should have not wore that dress." Strawberry barked back.

"Can I cum please!" I yelled now bouncing on daddy's lap.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Want her to cum when she learns her lesson." Strawberry said slamming her hand on the table.

"Really? What lesson is that?" I heard daddy said but I couldn't really pay attention to either of them I was so close to bursting.

"You can go head honey." I heard strawberry say, I let out a long lingering moan, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I was breathless, after that ever went black."
________________________
Taraji's POV

"Really, Janet!" I yelled, holding a now passed out Toni. Janet slowly pulled out the vibrator, and cleaned Toni off with some baby wipes.

"Janet, we came out to have a great time and you ruined it with your jealousy." I said furiously.

"I'm sorry, strawberry came out and I just couldn't, help the way she was looking at my Toni and how she was calling her beautiful-"

"Uh, uh! She didn't really realize that the girl was flirting. She told me that the waitress made her uncomfortable."

"Why didn't she tell me?"

"Because you were acting like an ass and went all Strawberry on her for no reason!" I said coving Toni's ears.

"I'm sorry-"

"Nope not as sorry as you're going to be." I said in a stern tone.

"Once we feed the baby, your ass is mine and hers tonight you will be punished!" She slowly nodded her head and looked down in ashamed.
She will learn her lesson tonight, up until tomorrow morning.