🫧33 part 4

Janet's POV

"Mrs.Jackson I'm so sorry I didn't mean to punch her that hard can you please not stop my daddies pay a just let me get punished." I would never put my hands on other little that's not mines.

"No if you decided to punch her and rip off her bears head for no reason you and your daddy will be punished one for you not knowing how to be nice to people and your daddy for not teaching you have to be nice to your people." I said as we walked into the nurses room. I see Taraji holding Toni, and I can hear Toni cry, my heart aches.

"Toni, someone has something to say to you." She slowly turned around and I can see her swallowing nose taking up half of her face. When she saw Megan she began to scream.

"Toni let her talk then I will kick her out." She settled down and nodded her head slowly.

"I'm very sorry Toni I didn't mean to punch you hard. I just wanted to seem cool in front of my friends because I was pretending to be someone I'm not to impress them. I'm sorry about your bear, I could fix it for you?" She offered and Toni immediately shook her head no.

"Could you forgive me." Toni nodded her head, but this turned to Taraji and whispered something.

"But she will not forget." That when Megan's smile disappeared and she walked away back to the center. I quickly went over to my princess and held her close to me.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you princess." I said kissing her head. As she cried some more, holding me tight.

"Take Bear Bear to doctors." Toni said through her tears. I kissed her head, nodding my head. Taraji took the bear and put it in her purse.

"Baby we're going to stop by daddy's office then head home giving you new ice and cuddles when we get home." She nodded her head closing her eyes.

"Where is she!" I heard as we walked out of the nurses office. It was my mother, how the hell.

"How did you know-"

"When you said that you were taking Toni to daycare I just knew that would be wrong so I told your assistant if anything happened to Toni call me first then Janet." My mother said taking Toni out of my hands, holding her close bouncing her, to calm her down.

"Really mother?" She ignored me as she kissed Toni's cheek walking away.

"Well we have more hands." Taraji said looking on the bright said. My mother is trained in the medical field so I guess I shouldn't complain that much, but still she took my baby.

"When we got to the car we see Toni holding her kitten cinnamon in her hands petting him gently.

"Mama ouchie." Toni said to my mother pointing to her nose that was bleeding again. I took the kitten out of Toni's hands as my mother quickly laid her on her back and held her nose. She used gauze to stop the bleeding immediately.

"Why aren't we on our exit?" My mother asked as she noticed we passed it.

"The girl that did this to Toni also did this." Taraji said pulling bear bear out, causing her to gasp.

"We are taking bear bear to the doctor." I said wink after saying doctor. My mother nodded understanding. We pulled up Taraji's building.

"Baby, daddy will be right back I'm taking bear bear inside the doctor."

"Bear bear needs me hand." Toni said about to get up off my mother but she quickly pulled her down.

"No baby, bear bear will be fine he will come back brand new." Toni just stared at my mother not saying a word.

"M'kay mama." Toni said laying back down. I think the medicine that the nurse gave her is finally kicking because her eyes are slowly closing.
_____________________
Toni's POV

I woke up to coldness on my face and it was an ice pack. I looked around and I was laying on top of mama's, she's asleep. Mommy was holding my legs rubbing them as she sleeps. I felt the need to see what I look like but I was scared. I whined for mommy to wake up. She tirelessly pushed out a smile looking at me. I put my arms out for her to hold me. She gladly brought me into her arms, holding me tightly kissing my head.

"Mommy? I look?" I asked pointing to my nose, she hesitated but gave in when I gave her my puppy eyes. We walked into the bathrooms and the light was off we count to three then turned on the light. My under eyes were purple and my nose looked big. I smiled.

"Why you smiling baby."

"I'm okay, not broken?" I asked she shook her head no and I smiled again.

"My happy girl." She said kissing my face.

"Babies!" I heard daddy yell. Mommy walked back in the living room still holding me.

"Look who just left the doctors." She pulled Bear Bear out from behind her back making me scream. Wiggling out of mommies arms. I took Bear Bear from her hand and hold him tight. He said that he missed me and he felt all better. I kissed his cheek and held him tight again not wanting to let him go.

"Hi mama's baby what do you want to eat?" Mama said coming out of the kitchen.

"Soop!" I yelled jumping up and down.