🫧14

"Thanks, you guys for inviting us again." Toni said looking over at billy and his family.

" Toni said looking over at billy and his family

"The pleasure is ours." Billy smiled back.

"And as a  special thank you, to you Jussie if you haven't shown them my work I wouldn't have been here, so I have been working on a new line for guys and I haven't found my perfect ambassador for it, so I was wondering if you would like to-"

"Are you kidding me! Of course hundred times yes."

"Wow thank you Toni, for giving our boy that opportunity

"Wow thank you Toni, for giving our boy that opportunity." Billy said getting up and hugging us all.

"It's no problem, we will talk businesses later." Toni said smiling.

"I can't wait, thank you so much Toni." Jussie said blowing Toni a kiss.

"Oh and also, for Sunday is little con, and we would love it if Toni your family would do a panel." Toni looked over at us she was between us. I looked at Taraji and I knew right away.

"Yes we would love to." Taraji said smiling.

"Great awesome!

"Toni what's your favorite ride?" Jussie asked her

"Uh- I have never been to Disneyland before." Toni said blushing from embarrassment.

"What!"

"Yeah, this is my first time being here and I'm just so excited to see everyone and everything. oh! I really want to see Sofia the first and princess tiana. Liyah said that the princesses hardly come out but, I really want to see them." Toni said with one breath.

"You love Tiana too I have a bunch of Tiana stuff I think you guys should see. may we be excused?"

"Yes you can." Adam said smiling at him. Toni looked at me with those big eyes and I nodded yes. Toni got up and kissed both of our cheeks, then grabbing Aaliyah's hand and Jussie's hand.

"They are going to be inseparable." Adam comments.

"For real." Taraji said chuckling.

"How long have you guys been together?"

"Adam and I have been together for 8 years and we got Jussie 4 years ago." billy said smiling.

"Wow, So happy for you guys."

"Thank you, so what about y'all?"

"Well this is going to be confusing but, Taraji and I met in high school in like the 10th grade, dated after high school when we found out we are going to the college. We dated for about 5 years then we got engaged but broke up after a year of engagement. 10 years later I was focused on work and finding the perfect little, I started to give up until I met Toni at the mall and I just knew she's mines from the first sight. After a year of being together we got married, then Toni met Taraji and said that she had a strong connection with her. 6 months later here we are together as one big happy family." I smiled proudly.

"Aw! Y'all are so cute." Billy said gushing over us.

"No y'all are, Jussie is so nice and polite, it's hard to get Toni to use her manners." I joked and Taraji gave me one of her stares.

"Uh- girl please, our little Jussie can be bratty sometimes." Billy said dramatic.

"Really!?" I said shooked."

"Yep it wasn't until we had to put strict rules on him and we started to stay no." Billy said sternly.

"That's the thing we have trouble with is saying no to her even when it was just me, it's hard to say no to Toni." 

"Well who does the most punishments?" Adam asked.

"Well we try to take turns but it's mainly me." I said.

"Uh...Let me guess Taraji your dada?" Billy said chuckling.

"Yeah, how did you-"

"I'm dada." Adam said cutting in.

"I was the one who did all the punishments making me look like the bad guy and then Jussie would run to Adam after the punishment crying." Billy explained.

"Yeah that's exactly how it goes, I do most of the punishments and Taraji, will sometimes get mad at them. Then Taraji will go over and comfort her, every time."

"Yep! Adam was the same way, but we had to stop that. So we do punishments together."

"That's a good idea we are going to try that when we home, but for now Taraji this weekend is doing the punishments." I said looking over at her.

"Ok, good." Billy laughed.
_____________________

"But I don't want to go!" Toni yelled holding Jussie's hand stomping her feet.

"Can they stay the night?" Jussie asked Billy and Adam.

"I'm sorry but we all have a busy morning, it will be too hectic."

"But me and Aaliyah want to stay with Jussie." Toni said, pouting.

"Aaliyah," Missy said giving Aaliyah the eye. Aaliyah quickly let go of Jussie's hand, and ran towards missy.

"Aaliyah!" Toni yelled.

"Sorry guys, but I can't." Aaliyah said looking down.

"Come baby, we have to get up extra early to see the castle. Don't you want to go inside and see the princess?" Taraji asked. Toni slowly nodded her head, then turned towards Jussie, and hugged him.

"See you tomorrow, bestie." Jussie said in the hug,

"Okay." Toni sniffled. Why is this breaking my heart.

"Ugh, I hate to watch this." I heard billy whispered leaving out the room.

Taraji pulled them apart, and Toni  is still crying a little, as she laid her head on Taraji's shoulder.

"You will see your bestie tomorrow baby. Do you want ice cream?" I heard Taraji whispered in her ear. I nudged her arm making a face at her. She flicked me off and kept walking to the elevator.

"Toni has her wrapped around her finger." Missy said laughing.

"I know," I rolled my eyes.

Sorry this was late I had work all week lol