🫧38

Taraji's POV

Toni and I are heading to fashion week in Paris, then the next day we have a show. She has been running around the office like crazy since, this is her first show that she's doing all by herself.

"Ugh! No! No! No! The runaway has to be white! Not off white. The shoes shouldn't all be the same, who said that we are doing ponytails? I did not agree with that. I want every thing to be perfect and you all are making it hard!" I came into her office and she's yelling at people again.

"Toni? We don't yell." I said looking at her in a stern manner.

"But daddy! They are ruining my show." She said stomping about to throw a tantrum. She's been having these on a regular base and they have progress...

•••Flashback•••

Janet and I are getting ready for Toni's birthday and she's having her little party first then her big girl party. Her party is in 3 days and Toni requested a unicorn themed birthday party, she still loves princess and the frog but she said that she loves unicorns too. Janet is on the phone with the party planner and I was ordering party favors, until I hear foot steps come into our office and it was Toni, cinnamon and, vanilla right behind her, she is dressed so cute holding bear bear. She has on hot pink sparkly Uggs. We can never get her out of those, a pink tutu baby doll dress, her 24 karat gold pacifier, and her signature crown.

"Hi baby." I said picking her up. Kissing her face.

"Tum tum urts, rub, tummy." She said laying on me. I gladly rubbed her stomach.

"Hi princess!" Janet said getting off the phone and kissing the top of Toni's head.

"What wrong with you tummy." She shrugged her shoulders but I knew she was lying.

"Toni?" I said in a warning tone.

"I asked Mimi for xtra, berries." She said groaning. I'm just glad it wasn't candy.

"Oh well, I'm sorry your tummy hurts" I said kissing the top of her head.

"Princess? What do you want for your birthday?" Janet asked sitting down in her chair, causing the little one to sit up quickly. She thought for moment then jumped out of my lap.

"Pink castle!" I know like hell she didn't say castle.

"Oh a little play castle is cute." I said she turned and looked at my confused.

"No daddy I real one." She said putting up the number one. I look at Janet and she didn't know what to say.

"Princess, a castle is hard to get theses times, let's put that as your second choice. What's another gift you want?" She stomped her foot then crossed her arms, but she thought.

"A unicorn!" She yelled jumping up and down. How the hell?

"Baby, unicorns don't live on earth like us, they live on unicorn land." I said making shit up.

"But I want a unicorn." She said pouting. I kissed her lips for her to stop pouting

"I know, we go to unicorn land?" She jumping into Janet's lap. She doesn't give up until she gets her way.

"Oh princess, humans can't go to unicorns land only unicorns." She didn't like when Janet said that.

"But I want a unicorn." She said kicking her legs in Janet's lap. Janet quickly stood her to face her.

"Hey! don't throw a tantrum." Janet said quickly. Toni didn't listen and began jumping and stomping in place. As Janet held her hands.

"I want one!" She yelled now. That's when I grabbed arm but she laid on the floor making it hard for me to pick her up.