🫧34

@ykyourobsessedwith_ thank you for the idea! Hope you enjoy!

Janet's POV

Taraji and I are taking Toni on a date tonight, she's out of her headspace and wants to be a big girl tonight and go on a date with her mommy and daddy.

"I want to wear this!" I heard Toni yell, from our closest she's been yelling at Marie, for the hundredth time today.

"I know princess, but it needs to be cleaned." She said walking out of our huge closet. When I say huge I mean huge! Toni has her own closet section with all her clothes, shoes, and bags, plus her princess crown collection. My section is in the middle of the second level of Taraji's and Toni's. Taraji is on the top, the third level, we have it like this because Toni has more clothes and shoes, hell everything then us.

"Janie! I wanted to wear that dress." Toni said stomping. I quickly went over to her and picked her up. She push me away as I held her.

"Stop it! Do I have to get Taraji?" I whispered the last part in her ear. She shook her head no, while her arms were folded and she had a pout on her face.

"Then straighten up. What do we say to Marie?" Toni whined a little and I popped her one good time.

"I'm sorry." She said still pouting.

"It's ok, just know who you're talking to." Marie said popping Toni on her thigh as well which made her finally break out and cry on my chest.

"Well you should have not yelled at Marie." I said kissing her head as I rock her. I hear footsteps and I see Taraji coming.

"What happened?" She asked taking Toni out of my arms. Toni obviously stopped crying and laid her head on Taraji, holding her tightly.

"She's been yelling at Marie all day so, Marie and I gave her a popping."

"You were being mean to Marie?" Toni nodded her head against Taraji shoulder.

"We dont be mean to Marie, ok?" Toni really sweetly replied with an ok. I swear she loves Taraji more than me.

"Do you want me to help you find what to wear?" Taraji asked, Toni immediately nodded her head, still lying in her shoulder.

While Taraji helped Toni I looked for what I was going to wear, I want a more masculine look, so a loose dress shirt with a black blazer and dress pants to match looks perfect on me. I look the sexy masculine look on me. I opened some buttons on the front so I so my chest more.

Taraji on the other hand is wearing sexy thigh highs, and a trench coat dress that looks she good on her

Taraji on the other hand is wearing sexy thigh highs, and a trench coat dress that looks she good on her. And she's showing a little skin, just so simple but sexy.

"What did she pick out?" I asked Taraji as we sat on the big circle bench in Toni's closet level

"What did she pick out?" I asked Taraji as we sat on the big circle bench in Toni's closet level. Taraji shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"Are y'all ready?" We both yelled yes and happily walked in Toni with a short black dress, that covered her shoulders but had a bra in the front that tie's around her neck.

 "What, do y'all think?"

"No!"

"Yes!"
I said No and Taraji said yes.

"Janie what's wrong with it." She said looking at herself in the mirror, as she did little poses.

"So much! it shows that is mines!" I yelled, she looked at me though the mirror and looked sad, now I feel bad she does look good but I swear if anyone talks to her I'm popping off.

"You know what it's ok, it's date night! When we have date night we dress up and dress out." I said causing Toni to jump and squeal in excitement. She turned off to get her heels.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Taraji asked. I nodded my head nervously.

"It's going to be fine." Taraji said reassuring me, while rubbing my thigh.
______________________

Toni's POV

I'm so happy that Janet let me wear this dress! It makes me feel so sexy, ever since I turned 21 I have been exposing my body more and I love it. We pulled up to the restaurant, and Janet gave the keys to valet, as Taraji came to the back of the car to get me, when I got out I see flashing lights.

"Toni! We love what you're wear!"

"Janet! is this your new wife?"

"Toni? Is it true that Janet cheated on you, with Taraji?!"

"Taraji, have you responded to the lawsuit against your former employer?"

We hurried inside before we heard any more outrageous questions.

"I hated that." I said once we got in. Taraji hugged me from behind kissing my head, to calm me down. Janet was talking to the host, as we waited.

"Yes! Ladies you can follow me this way to your table." We followed the women to the back of the restaurant.

Janet slid into the booth first I got in the middle and daddy sat right next to me.

"Can I have one drink tonight?" I ask Janet. She nodded while kissing the top of my head.

"Hello, ladies what can I start you ladies off with tonight?" The waitress asked us.

"We will have your best white wine, and we will need time to look at your menu."

"Ok, yes ma'am. Gorgeous is there anything that you need tonight?" The woman said to me. I looked at with a shy smile and chuckle. I felt Janet's hand on my thigh.

"Can I have a martini with champagne please?" I said, with a big smile, handing her the drink menu.

"Right away beautiful, she said with a wink." I didn't like the way she was staring at me it made me uncomfortable.

"What was that Toni?" Janet asked

"What?" I asked completely lost.

"You know." She said shortly as she sipped her water. I didn't ask any more questions and just tried to enjoy date night. Daddy was showing me some designs she has for me to wear for our next launch.

"I'm back ladies, I have the wine and the champagne martini for you beautiful." The lady said as I happily took the drink.

"Excuse me but, are you flirting with my wife?" Janet ask I look up confused, and scared of what Janet is going to do next, I look towards daddy for help.

"Janet it's ok, you know Toni is beautiful." Daddy said rubbing Janet's shoulder for her to calm down.

"I knew it was a bad idea for you to wear this." Janet said with a face that I am well to familiar with.
Strawberry.