⚠️💦🍪

⚠️This a very smut chapter, don't read in front of family.⚠️

Taraji's POV

Toni finally woke after 20 minutes, she was so nervous to go next to Janet, it pissed me off that we can't have a nice dinner without jealous Janet. We got to the car and I buckled Toni in because she is still nervous about Janet.

"When we get in to this house I need you  to go straight to the room Toni and I will meet you there." She responded with a nod and she knows I don't like that.

"I'm sorry, yes mistress." She said quickly I looked back and Toni is so shock at how submissive Janet is. She has never seen Janet be a sub since our relationship, so tonight, will be quite interesting.

We pulled up to the house and Janet quickly, got out the car. She quickly got up the steps and into the house.

"Baby, do you want to be a dom with daddy tonight?" Toni looked at me and clapped her hand in excitement. I will take that as a yes. I went around her said and got her. She held my hand tightly and skipping with excitement.

We got up to the front, and we see all of Janet's clothes thrown everywhere, giving the staff a hint to not go up to the second floor for the night. Toni and I got to the red door and Janet is already ready for us strip and sitting on her knees in the middle of the floor. I let go of Toni hand whispered in her ear to take her clothes off and sit patiently on the bed. I looked down at Janet and she had her head down, waiting for my commands.

"Why do you think it is okay to punish someone who doesn't need to be punished?" Do you like getting punished and fucked senselessly."

"No mistress." She said quickly. With her head still down.

"You know, the rules whore if you don't obey me your..." I trailed off hoping she will finish as I took off my dress leaving me in just my two piece lingerie set, and my knees high boots. I grabbed one of our many dildos, and strapped it one.

"Punishment will be worse."

"Exactly! Stand! Head still down." I said coming back over to her I cuffed the back of her hands, and roughly grabbed her by the cuff and threw her on the bed, her face is still down as she takes this all.

"Baby come here." I said motioning Toni to come towards me

"Look slut!" I said to Janet as she struggles to turn over and look at Toni and I. I roughly grab Toni's neck and kissing her with passion, and roughly, she moaned deeply into the kiss as I smacked her ass, she wrapped her arms around my neck allowing me to stick my tongue down in her mouth. I pulled back and see Janet squirming.

"Stop moving!" She quickly stopped.

"Spread your legs." She does exactly what I say, I look down and see how wet she is I could I practically smell it. I run my finger down her pussy making her moan I smack her pussy which made her gasp and moan I hit her again harder then before making her moan louder.

"I don't want to hear any moaning, whimpering, or sound what so ever." She nodded follow by a yes mistress.

"Good little slut." I grabbed her by the neck and gave her a sloppy kiss. I pulled her off the bed and moved her to the wooden chair that is next to the bed. I spread her legs apart, tying them to the chair. I went to the drawer next to me and started coving her in oil, as I got to her breast, I see how hard they are. I started to massage her breasts, gently pinching my nipples, as I twirled them in between my thumb and index finger. She let out a small moan as she did it, I quickly slapped each of them hard, casing her to groan in pain,

"Didn't I tell you not a sound." She quickly replied with yes mistress.
I moved away from her. I pulled Toni on to my lap as she looked, at me with a smirk. I kissed her one, long good time and pulled away, with a now smirk on my face.