🫧16

Taraji POV

"Did you know at Disneyland the characters will come and eat with you in the Disney cafe." Toni said talking to the nurse about Disneyland for the hundredth time.

"Yes I did know that, me and my little one go there all time." The nurse said smiling at Toni.

"Really! Did you meet princess Tiana?"

"Yes we did, also prince Naveen, and Otis." Toni is so cute being amazed and excited, to hear that. She loves princess and the frog so much that Janet had a tea party room princess and frog theme.

"I just can't wait to get out of here and see Tiana." Toni said smiling as she sat back in the wheelchair. I guess she's feeling a little bit big since she didn't put up a fuss. We went out back into the room with Janet and Vanessa walking out behind us. I noticed Janet's face and I could tell something is wrong.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to Janet. Janet hold up her finger.

"So Vanessa when can we leave, I don't want to miss the opening of Disneyland and finding princess Tiana." Toni smiled happily.
Vanessa gave her a smile back, but it seemed like she was nervous.

"So Toni, you see these X-rays?" Vanessa says ignoring her question. Toni nodded her in response.

"Well, it's showing that you have a small fracture on your ankle, meaning that your not going to be able to walk on your foot for two or three weeks."

"But I can still go to Disneyland, but in wheelchair?"

"No uh... sweetie you won't be able to go at all." Vanessa said sitting on the bed next to Toni.

"But- that's-...I really wanted to see princess Tiana!" Toni cried out with big tear streaming down her face. I quickly went over to her putting her in my lap rocking her back and forth. She was so excited it breaks my heart.

"I wa- wan ggg go ome!" She sobbed in my chest. I looked over at Janet and she was wiping her own tears. I pulled her closed to us and hugged her from the side. I'm taking care of two babies.

"Toni let me wrap you up and you can go home, soon." She nodded her head still sobbing. Vanessa went over to the cabinet and grabbed the supplies. I was about to get off the bed but Toni held me tight around my neck. I scooted back on the bed and held her on my lap between my legs.

"Baby you have to let go Vanessa tape you up." She let go and faced her with her bad foot out. I kissed Toni's forehead multiple times. Showing her love. I kissed Janet's knuckles too so she can stop crying in front of the baby. Vanessa finished wrapping her up, then all that was left was putting the boot on. She was about to put it on until.

"Do you have it in pink?" Toni asked wiping her tears. Making us all laugh. Vanessa nodded her head and asked the nurse to get it.
_____________________

"I'm almost there..." Toni sang for the 5th time today. We are back at the hotel. Missy and Aaliyah went down to the park to enjoy themselves even though it was a fight to get them to go down there.  We kept telling them that's it's okay to have a good time with out us. Toni is laying on Janet's chest on her back with her foot elevated like Vanessa said. We told Toni that when we get back to the hotel we can watch princess and the frog as much as she wanted, eat ice cream, and we will cover her in kisses and cuddle all day. I was texting Billy and updating him, he told me he had a surprise for Toni.

"Mommy my head hurts." I heard Toni whine from the kitchen. I saw Janet kissed the top on her head and started massaging it.

"Hello my babies, Billy said him and his family are coming over." I said leaving out the kitchen with a bowl of fresh popcorn. I kissed both of them on the lips and sat next to them on the couch.