4🫧

Taraji POV

"So why do you think you're perfect for this agency?" A question I felt that I have been saying since I was born.

"Uh- well...I'm pretty, and plus I think I look better then all your other models." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok great, we will let you know, Becky can you please lead Ms.Jenner out." I said though my intercom. My assistant came in a hurry and took her out.

"Oh and, your 10 is here."

"Ugh, send her head in." She nodded her and closed the door. I looked over my file of the next girl. But she had no head shots or modeling pictures. God she might be ugly. A knock came to the door. "Come in" I shouted. In walks this small girl that has a gorgeous face. Her tiger shaped eyes, her small waist that showed her outtie belly button, and her beautiful brown skin.

"Hello Ms.Henson My name is Toni Braxton." Her voice sounded so thick and husky it has me in a trance.

"Well- uh- nice to uh- meet you Toni, please have a seat." She smiled at me brightly and took the seat in front of my desk.

"So Toni I'm not seeing anything on your file, so please tell me about yourself." I said opening up my notes.

"Well, I'm 19 years old, I would love to get into modeling." She smiled simply.

"Ok could, you tell me why you would be perfect for this agency?"

"I honestly, think the best answer I could give you is I want to earn the confidence in myself. I have been told that I am beautiful, but I want to feel the beauty in myself, other than what people tell me. So I don't think I would be a perfect missing piece for your agency, I think I would just be a great student in your agency." I was taken back by her answer. Most girls would just say I'm beautiful or use there daddy's money. I'm so attracted to her, I want to learn more from her and about her. She's going to be my new face for my agency.

"Congratulations Toni, you are 2022's new face of Henson's modeling agency." I said standing up walking around to the front of my desk.

"Oh my- thank you so much Ms.Henson!" She jumped up and down happily.

"You're welcome, I will walk you out to your car." I said going over to open the door, she smiled at me and went first. I told my assistant to cancel any other appointments I had. Once we reached the elevator then down to the lobby. I see a buff man standing outside the elevators with a woman.

"Janie!" I heard Toni yelled running towards them. Once the woman turned around it was it was no other than Janet Jackson.

"Hey baby!" Janet said picking up Toni spinning her around.

"I'm going to be a model!" She screamed with excitement.

"I'm so happy for you baby, hello Taraji." Janet said acknowledging me.

"Hi Janet," I smile quickly.

"Wait you know, Ms.Henson?" Toni said looking at us confused.

"Uh- yeah, we dated a while back."

"Oh," Toni said looking down.
I lifted up her chin to look at me.

"Pretty girls don't look down, they look up, and show there beauty no matter how sad or upset they are." She nodded giving me a toothless smile, allowing me to stare into her light brown eyes, that were so mesmerizing.

"Uhm...Toni why don't you go with Chuck in the car, vanilla is in there waiting for you?" She turned her head quickly out of my grasp. And looked at Janet with excitement.

"Chuck come on let's go!" She said with a snarky attitude. Marching out of the door. Janet and I laughed, then looked at each other.

"So I see you finally got your little one like you wanted." She nodded her head, smiling brightly. She looked so good, like she was in a good place in her life.

"Yeah, she's my little baby. After 2 years of finding one she found me a year later."

"So how are you doing?" She asked.

"Umm... just running my empire making it bigger, and with Toni I think she's going to be my biggest star yet."

"Don't tell her that she already has a big head." She joked.

"But um, why don't you and Toni come over to my house for dinner so we could catch up."

"Uh- yeah for sure, I will let Toni-"

"Mrs.Jackson! Sorry to interrupt, but Toni and vanilla got into it again, vanilla scratched her."

"Oh ok, umm- I will let Toni know about the dinner, you can call Gil to get my number."

"Ok, I will see you guys then." I waved had she hurry off. Wait did he say Mrs?