12🫧

Janet's POV

"Toni! You have to put on your
clothes. We are late to the jet." I yelled, chasing Toni around the house. It's 6 in the morning, and Toni has a ton of energy. I told Taraji to go ahead and get dress since I was up before them. I told her I would get Toni dressed, but that is difficult right now. When I walked into her room, she was wide-eyed and jumping up and down in her crib, excited to see me. I took her out, washed her, and changed her into a clean diaper. I placed her on the floor since I had forgotten where Taraji had put Toni's clothes for the plane at. When I walked out of her closet, she was gone. She was sitting at the top of the stairs cases. I told her to get back, but she giggled and butt hurried down the stairs, running around only in her diapers.

"Mommy pway!" She said, running around the couch.

"No, princess, we have to go to the airport!" Yelled, running behind her.

"Come on, Toni, your naked baby, let's put on your clothes," I said, finally grabbing her.

"No! Pway! ow!" She yelled, fighting me. She's in her terrible two headspaces, and she's the biggest brat in that headspace.

"It's not playtime. We have to get ready." I said, fighting with her to stay in my arms.

"No! Stway! Pway!" She huffed, pulling away from me. I'm trying to figure out where she would get this energy? I remember that she woke up last night at four, and Taraji went to make her Milk. I went back upstairs and grabbed her milk bottle. I see on the bottom there are tiny crystals. I know like hell that Taraji didn't put sugar in her milk!

"How about you go see if dada wants to play," I said, taking her out of my arms. She happily skipped out of the room and busted into our room, looking for Taraji. She was in the bathroom putting on her shoes, and I lay on the bed waiting for her to say something.

"Janet! What the hell! Why isn't she dressed?" She said, marching into our room holding a squirmy Toni.

"I was trying to get her dress, but she refused. Plus, I think the person who put sugar in her milk last night gets her dress." I said, leaving out the room.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Toni's POV

Dada got me dressed for the plane, and I forgot where we were going again.

"Mommy ere go?" I said with my hands up.

"Remember, baby, we are going to Disneyland," when she said that and I started to get excited, jumping in my car seat. We finally to the plane, dada helped me out and placed my feet on the ground but I wanted to be hold.

"Dada?" I said with my arms up for her to pick me back up. She Chuckled and picked me up kissing my head. Making me smile.

We're walking up to the plane but it was the color red.

"Red!" I shouted, pointing at the red plane.

"Baby, the other plane is being looked at. And plus we came late because your stinky butt wanted to run around the house naked." Dada said, tickling me and making me giggle into her.

"But guess what's inside, Princess." mommy said,coming up to us.

"Wat?"

"Go look," she said. I wiggled out of dada's arms and climbed up the stairs. When you walked in, I saw my best friend.

"Liyah!" I yelled, hugging her. She hugged me back too.

"Twni! I mwiss ou," she said in the hug. I looked over and saw Auntie missy. I hugged her as well.

"It's about time y'all showed up." aunt missy said, confronting mommy and dada.

"We had a little trouble getting someone dressed this morning." mommy said, looking at me. I smiled big. Then grabbed Liyah's hand so we could play in the back of the plane.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wake up, cuties, we're here." I heard aunt missy say.

"Mommy, Dada," I whined with my eyes closed still. I felt myself being picked up, but I didn't know who it was, but I could smell the perfume of Dada. I was still trying to sleep, but it was too loud.

"To oud daddy."

"I know..."

"Be quiet," I said, making her chuckle.

"What funny, babes." I heard mommy say as we got in the car. I'm now wide awake, but I just laid my head on dada's shoulder. I didn't feel like walking.

"She told me to shut the fuck."
My head popped up quickly, and I gasped.

"No, I did not!" I said, pouting, with my arms crossed, tears coming to my eyes.

"Taraji! Why would you say that." Mommy said, hitting dada as she took me out of her arms. I laid my head on her shoulder as I sniffled.

"I'm sorry, baby," Dada said, rubbing my back, but I whined from touching her to stop. She hurt my feelings.

"Sweetie, don't do that. I'm sorry." Dada said.

"Taraji shut the fuck up. You hurt my princess feelings." Mommy said, hurrying away from dada.
I looked over towards dada, and she looked sad sitting alone. I don't want her to be alone. I started crying again.

"What's the wrong, princess."

"Dada lone," I said, crawling towards her.

"Dada feels bad for hurting your feelings." She said, kissing my forehead.

"It Oktay dada." I smile.

"I love my baby," Dada said, hugging me.

"What am I going to do with you two" Mommy said, rolling her eyes laughing.

Sorry it's so boring give me a minute...🤦‍♀️