🫧13

Janet's POV

We have finally arrived at the hotel, and it's beautiful. It's a little hotel, for littles and their caretakers, which I was impressed. It's right next to Disney. Toni was worry about other people seeing her in her little space and judging her, but we were told that they shut down the park for the weekend for littles and caretakers.

"Hello Jackson family, welcome to little home away from home. I'm President Billy porter, this is my husband Adam, and this is our little one Jussie (ok let's pretend he didn't do the most fuck'd up shit ever)

"Hello, I'm Janet, this is our little one plus my wife Toni, and our girlfriend Taraji. Thank you for having us."

"No thank you Jussie is the one who introduced us to Toni and her work of her fashion." Jussie waved excitedly to Toni, but Toni being a brat, whined and hid in my neck.

"Princess it's ok to say hi." I said going up closer to Jussie. But Toni stills acting like a bratty.

"I'm sorry about her she's still jet lagged, from the flight." I said smiling it off.

"Oh no worries I'm sure at dinner she will be back so her regular self." Billy smiled at me.

"Yes she will and Oh! also this is my best friend missy and her little one Aaliyah."

"Hello welcome, we will now show you all to your rooms." Toni was now dead weight in my arms. Letting me know she fell asleep. I motioned Taraji to get her.

We got off the elevator and it walked right into our room and it's gorgeous.

"So, this suit has a nursery upstairs and downstairs, two bedrooms are on the first floor, and two are also on the second floor. It has a full kitchen, 5 full bathrooms, and a pool and a gorgeous view."

"Thank you so much billy, she will love this when she wakes up. I'm sorry you guys had to meet her this way."

"It's ok Janet, we understand." He smiled making me feel a little better. I showed them out then went back to the living room.

"Where's Toni?" I asked sitting next to Taraji on the couch as missy sat across from us, with Aaliyah who has headphones on playing with her iPad.

"In the nursery, sleep."

"You're handling her behavior, this weekend."

"What?!" Taraji said looking at me sideways.

"You heard me, did you see how she act to the people who invited her here in a all paid trip." I said huffing.

"But Janet she was jet lagged, poor baby is tired. Shit I would have whined too." Taraji said crossing her arms, sitting back more.

"Ok whatever, but it's your turn to discipline her I always am. You always baby her after."

"Taraji when did you become a softy." Missy asked Chuckling

"I don't know, after Janet puts her on punishment I feel bad, after and all I want to do it make her feel better."

"Making me look like the bad one." I scoffed.

"Janet you are not the bad one your punishment are just rough, 50 hits!? I have never!"

"50! What?" Missy said shocked.

"Toni is a brat, well it's my fault I made her that way, spoiling her so much."

"Whatever but, Toni is going to be a complete angel to me like she always is, so I'm not worried." Taraji said flipping her hair in my face. I Rolled my eyes, then I heard crying. I looked over at Taraji to go get her angel. She grinned at me hard and skipped out the room while missy laughed.

"This is going to be fun to watch." I nodded my head in agreement. Taraji later came back with a big eyes Toni with tear stains on her cheeks.

"Hello my princess." I smiled big at her holding my arms open for her, she went into my arms and held me tight, I felt her yawn on my shoulder. I kissed her head as I rocked her.

"Oh...cwstle!" Toni yelled pointing to the view of the Disney castle behind us. The room is covered in big windows.

"Yeah baby, we are going there tomorrow." I said

"Bu I wan ow." She whined making her lips pout.

"No baby we have a dinner later with billy and his family."

"I! wan! Go !ow!" Toni said raising her fist while hitting the back of the couch. I looked over at Taraji.

"Come here baby, why don't we draw a picture for Jussie and his family for thanking them for inviting us."

"Oktay." She said with her head down, I quickly kissed all over her face making her giggle. Taraji took her out of my arms.

"Come Liyah, let's go color a pretty picture for our new friends." Aaliyah happily grabbed Taraji's hand as they left the room.