🫧37

Taraji POV

It's 11am and I just woke up with Janet in my arms and Toni in hers. I started kissing Janet's neck to wake her up as she groaned. I shushed her because it's time to get up.

"Wake up, I'm running us a bath, it's time to get up." I said whispering in my ear. She turned over towards me with her eyes closed still. I kissed her forehead, her nose, then her lips.

"Carry me." She said causing me to chuckle quietly not to wake the baby. I swiftly got out of bed and started the bath, putting plenty of bubbles in it, eucalyptus and lavender epsom salt, in it. Added some mint oil. I came back and Janet was still knocked out. I figured I should go ahead and order us a massage, after last night we need a relaxing evening. I gently picked her up, and carefully placed her in the tub.

"Mhmm, this feels nice." She said sinking more in the tub. I chuckled, and continued watching her relax in the tub. I grabbed a washed cloth and took some, vanilla soap and started to gently wash her body making sure I don't miss any spots.

"Where's the baby?" She asked finally being awake.

"She sleeping she did most of the work last night and I want her to sleep." I said kissing her pouty lips. Just as the kiss deepens I hear a faint voice calling for me. I pulled away looking at Janet smiling.

"I jinxed it, didn't I?" I nodded but was happy that she was awake i can't wait to see her baby face.

"Hi my baby!" I said coming out the bathroom with my arms out, she growled and put her arms out. I stood at the side of the bed waiting for her to say hello back, but she just groaned for me to hold her.

"Why we so grumpy today, huh?." She whined, in my shoulder and sticked her two fingers in her hand. I went into the nightstand and gave her pacifier. I walked us into the bathroom and Janet's face light up when she saw Toni.

"Hi my baby, you want to take a bath with mommy?" She nodded her head as its still on my shoulder.

"Dada too." She said pointing to me. I nodded too that I will join them. She kicked her legs excited. I passed Toni off to Janet as I got in the tub. Toni clings on to Janet while sucking on her pacifier.

"After this we will have a massage and lunch outside." I said while washing Toni's back, I could tell she was fighting sleep.

"That sounds wonderful." Janet hummed.
—————————————————

We finish our bath and are now heading to the backyard in the garden for our massages

We finish our bath and are now heading to the backyard in the garden for our massages. Toni has been clinging to us since we got out the tub so who knows how this will go. We're walking up to the pavilion and it was such a beautiful day outside everything was perfect. Janet and I are waring matching white robes and Toni's is pink, with cheetah print on the lining, that has princess on the back of it.

"Toni, we are getting massages and you like getting massages right?" Janet asked and Toni nodded her head still sucking on her pacifier like Maggie from the Simpson's.

"Good, mommy and daddy with be right beside holding your hand if you need it ok?" She nodded her head again this time with a thumbs making us both giggle at her cuteness.

Once we got over to the pavilion the masseuse greeted us and turned around as we got situated. Janet and I helped Toni first, then I helped Janet, then myself. I told them that we're ready. I heard the music volume increased, and the breeze from the wind started to blow. I saw Toni's hand out for me and she turned her head towards me. I gladly take it, kissing it. I feel gentle pressure on my back and it was heaven. I looked up at Toni and her eyes were closed and she's slowly sucking on her pacifier.
The rubs were so deep but gentle at the same time, I started to fall asleep myself.
________________________
Toni POV

I woke up to breeze blowing on me and I didn't like that I tried to reach dada but she wasn't with me.

"Daddy." I groaned but she was asleep. We just had massages and I don't know when they finished because I fell asleep right away.

"Hi baby," I turned to see mommy is walking towards the giant tent. I instantly shot up, making grabby hands towards her. She quickly went to go get my robe and put it on me, I held on to her neck tightly as she went over to daddy.

"Baby it's time to get up." I hear mommy whispered.

"I've been I was just enjoying the breeze and the peace." I heard them kiss, then mommy walked away.
We got upstairs to the balcony, to eat and I'm so ready to eat after that massage. Mommy sat me down in her lap, as I clanged on to her. The food was already out on the table, mommy fix my plate then daddy's, lastly her's I wasted no time biting into my big strawberries.

"Hi baby girl, did you have a good massage?" Daddy asked, as I nodded my head. She blew a raspberry on my cheek making me giggle. I love when she does that it always comes out of nowhere.

"Can I have a bite?" She asked pointing at my strawberry. I shook my head no, pulling the strawberry closer to me.

"Can I see how big it is." I nodded my head and showed her the berry. She looked at it, then took a bite out of it. Tears came to my eyes instantly.

"Baby what's wrong," mommy asked as I sobbed.

"Daddy!" I yelled as I threw my strawberry at daddy.

"Taraji! Why did you do that?"

"I didn't mean to make her cry." Daddy said trying to kiss me but I moved her out of my way. As I laid on mommy chest.

"It's ok princess, daddy is sorry and will never and I mean never eat your berries again." Mommy said kissing my forehead multiple times.

"Yeah daddy is sorry." She said grabbing me from mommy. I keep trying to push her away but she held me tightly, and bouncing me. To calm me down she's lucky that I'm getting tired, so I just let her hold me, and give me kisses.

@lilithlove4217 for the idea of aftercare chapter!

If you have an ideas for the next chapters please comment and let me know.