10🫧

Toni's POV

I didn't mean to make dada mad. I was getting tired, hungry, and wanted to be held. Mommy got me to calm down, and I'm just getting done telling her what happened.

"Princess, it's ok to be upset at dada for not listening to you, and don't blame yourself. Dada is just learning." I nodded my head, understanding.

"A se dada," I said through my pacifier.

"You want to talk with dada?" I nodded my head. She carried me to dada's office. When we walked in she's sitting in her chair, resting her head in her hand.

"Someone wants to talk to you," Mommy said, carrying me over to her desk

"Someone wants to talk to you," Mommy said, carrying me over to her desk. I straddled her lap, leaning in to hug her.

"I sowwy fo be embwwssin." She quickly lifts me up to look at her eyes.

"Baby, you are not embarrassing. The only one who is embarrassing is me. I should have listened to you the first time and let you have a break, you are my baby, and I should have listened to you. But that's not an excuse, and I'm going to learn how to be a good dada for you, my sweet baby girl." She said, kissing my nose and making me giggle.

"Ok, dada,"

"Yay!" I heard mommy yell out loud. Dada and I looked at her.

"Sorry, I'm just happy that the two people I love are getting along."

"Janet, shut up. My baby and I are having a moment." She said, hugging me, but I quickly pushed her away.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"ill mad." I pouted, folding my arms.

"Why, princess?" Mommy asked.

"I wan pwayime oo." Dada looked at mommy to see what I said. Mommy had a smirk on her face after I said that.

"She's still mad that we had playtime last night in the shower, and we didn't invite her." I looked toward dada. She had a devilish smile on her face.

"Oh, well, if my baby wants playtime, she will get playtime. Janet, please lock the doors and close the blinds."

"Yes, mistress." Mistress? Hold the fudge up. Mommy's a sub.

"Wait!?" I yelled out, standing up from Taraji's lap.

"Jan, you're a sub?" She chuckled.

"No, princess, I'm a switch." I made an oh face, understanding what she meant.

"So you are a dom?"

"No, I'm a switch as well," I'm just so shocked.

"So when Jan uses strawberry, she's a dom?"

"Yes, baby, exactly- wait, Jan, you used strawberry on her!" Taraji said, yelling.

"I mean, had to; she wasn't listening to me." She rolled her eyes. I laughed.