3🫧

Janet's POV

We finally landed back home after the long flight. Toni and I both are Jet lag so we took a shower and fell right to sleep.

I woke up to my Princess, sitting up on the bed, sucking on her pacifier, cuddling vanilla, and watching Sofia the first.

"Hello princess," she quickly turned her head and smiled through her pacifier leaning over towards me and putting our heads together. I kissed her head making her giggle.

"Are you hungry baby?" She nodded her head.

"What do you want for dinner so I can order it? It's too late to cook."

"Piztha" she said through her pacifier. I chuckled and kissed her head. I grabbed my phone and order the usual. Large cheese pizza with extra cheese. I picked Toni up and felt her diaper and it was full. I took her to her room and laid her on the changing table, once I changed her I heard the doorbell ring, letting me know the pizza is here. Toni started wiggling out of my arms jumping up and down excited about the pizza. she grabbed my hand and started pulling me down the stairs. maria had already set the table, for us. I took Toni and I to the kitchen to wash our hands, then brought us back to the table to eat. her legs kicked happily in her highchair as she ate the cheesy pizza.

"baby? on Thursday you have a meeting with the modeling agent." she turned towards me and started getting excited.

"Really?!" I nodded my head and she leaned over in the highchair to try to hug me, I leaned forwarded to meet her.

"Thank you so much, mommy! are you coming with me?"

"No baby, I have to work, so you have to do this by yourself. I'm trying to let you do things on your own so you can be more independent, ok?" she nodded her head with a little pouty face.

"Don't pout princess it's going to be fun. I want you to experience independence, but you're still going to have a bodyguard." she smiled and nodded understanding.

I would love to be there for her, but I'm sure if Taraji saw me with my wife, she would immediately not give her the job, or if she did give her the job she would give her a hard time. We finished our food, and decided to watch a movies for the rest of the night since we slept so late.
_____________________

It's now Thursday, and my baby is so nervous that she wet the bed last night and had a freak out. I forgot to put a diaper on her last night, so in the middle of the night she wet herself. I keep telling her it's ok but she couldn't stop crying. We took a bath together while I rock her, she calmed down and went back to sleep at around, 3am. It's now 8am and we're getting our makeup and hair done, since I got work.

"JAN!" I heard her yell from the other side of the bathroom.

"Princess why are you yelling!" I turned my head and noticed she has on her headphones

"Princess why are you yelling!" I turned my head and noticed she has on her headphones. I laughed to myself.

"JANIE!" She yelled again still with her headphones on. I know she won't stop yelling my name until she sees my face. I got up from my chair and went over to her side of the bathroom. And took off her headphones she made a face but when she realized it was me and her face softened up.

"Oh, so Ashley wanted your opinion of what I'm wearing today." Her stylist that I hired pulled out a cute dress and heels. But I know how Taraji is.

"It's cute but she should dress down more, we don't want to clothes to overtake her beauty." I said kissing the top of Toni's head,
making her smile.

"Ok gotcha boss." Ashley said going away to the clothes rack.

"Are you excited." I looked at her in the mirror playing in her new hair it's a pretty color on her.

"Yeah, but still nervous." She said looking down.

"Babygirl, don't worry you got it. And your going to be the next super star model that everyone's going to want to work with." She nodded her head. I could tell she was still nervous.

"Do you want your pacifier?" She quickly nodded her head. I went into my robe pocket and grabbed the pink rhinestone pacifier, and popped it in her mouth. I kissed her head and walked back into my chair to finish getting ready.
———————————————-

"Jan how do I look." Toni Said coming towards me.

" Toni Said coming towards me

"I love it, good job Ashley." He nodded his head.

"Ok, baby I want you to go before for be too late." I said pulling her on my lap.

"Ok, have a good day at work. And don't yell at anyone too much." She Joked. I chuckled and kissed her lips giving her a long peck. I pulled away and wiped my lipstick from her lips.

"Thank you baby, and your going to rock it today don't forget!" She nodded her head understanding.

"Hello Mrs.Toni your car is ready." Her bodyguard Chuck said.

"Ok Chuck, but the car better be pink?" I heard her ask. That little girl and the color pink. I thought to myself.