🫧23

Toni's POV

"Fuck!" I yelled waking up in Bille's bed in Aaliyah arms. Waking up her, Bille, Brat, and Kim.

"Toni shut up!" Brat yelled throwing a pillow at me.

"First of all stop yelling my head hurts, second of all ouch! Third get up I have to get home!" I said struggling to get out of Bille's and Aaliyah's arm they were both spooning me. The fuck!

"Get your asses off of me and order us an Uber Bille!" I yelled making them fall off the bed.

"Toni please, can we just go back to sleep." Aaliyah said sleepy while crawling back in the bed cuddling up to me.

"Awe you're hung over?" I asked in a quieter voice. She nodded her head against my shoulder.

"I don't care get up!" I yelled making her whine.

"Ok T, I've ordered the Uber for y'all." Bille said getting up from off the floor and back on the bed.

"Thank you, What time is it Anyways?" I said laying on Aaliyah's lap as she looked on her phone.

"It's 6 in the morning, but why are you so sober anyways?"

"I know how to hold my licker and my high. I'm still on cloud 9 right now." I smiled at her causing her to kiss my head.

"You gay." I said

"You too hoe." She said making me laugh.

"Bille I need to borrow some clothes and sunglasses please." I smiled because no one says no to me.

"Of course baby." He said going out of the room.

"Ugh!" Aaliyah grunted.

"Please not too loud." I said.

"Sorry but missy just texted me and said that my ass is grass and she told Janet and Taraji." Aaliyah said throwing her phone down and laying back and pouting.

"It's ok at least, let's enjoy are freedom before we go on punishment." I said hugging Aaliyah.

"Here are clothes for y'all. Kim! Brat! Get up!" Bille said coming in the room laying out the clothes.

"We are up, shut up please!" Kim yelled making us laugh.
______________________

The Uber dropped me off home first. And I was dreading getting out. Aaliyah hugged me tight like it was the last time we would see each other.

"Girl I'm not going to die." I hoped not. I thought to myself.

"I know but we're both going on punishment and it's going to be a while before we see each other." She said wiping her fake tear.

"You're so dramatic, I love y'all bye." I said getting out the car. I walked up the many stairs to the front door shitting bricks each steps of the way. I put in the lock combo and opened the big heavy door. It was dark and quiet. Scaring me even more. I looked around quickly about to running up in my room and hide but a voice caught me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard the voice of Janet. She's leaning on the back of the chair with her arms crossed.

"Uh... I'm going- upstairs to talk to-"

"No excuse! Upstairs now!" Janet yelled cutting me off I quickly marched up the stairs. To our room and I see Taraji sitting at the edge of the in front of me.

"Clothes off now!" She yelled, making me jump. I've got to hide. I turned around to be, face to face with Janet.

"Toni, where are you going now?" She said Toni she only calls me that when she's mad. She took off the sunglasses and gasped.

"Toni are you high right now?" I slowly nodded my head. She leaned and smelled my breath.

"And you were drinking! Were you trying to kill yourself!?" Before I could respond. She said.

"Strip! Now!" I'm in deep shit.