🫧21

Janet's POV

It's been two weeks since we got back home and Toni has been resting her foot while Taraji and I work. We haven't had time to be with each other in these two weeks and it's hard not seeing my babies. I got home early so I could spend some time with my princess. I walked in our bedroom and saw that Toni was on the phone.

"I will ask them later on, see you later bye." I saw her hang up the phone, ask us what? I creeped in and sneak up behind her, scaring her.

"God! Janet!" She yelled pouting. I laughed and kissed her pouty lips.

"Sorry baby, so who were you on the phone with?"

"Uh- Aaliyah." She said quickly walking around.

"What we're y'all talking about?"
I asked as we walked down the stairs.

"Umm...I will tell you- actually, where's Taraji?" Even when Toni is in her big head space she would usually call Taraji daddy. So I guess she has something serious to ask us.

"She texted me that she getting off early so we can spend sometime with our favorite girl." I smiled going over to hug her

"Early? What time is it?" She asked getting out of my hold.

"It 1, me and Taraji decided that we should come home early to be with you, since we haven't had time to." She kissed my lips adding tongue, making the kiss go deeper. I glided my hands to her ass giving it a good squeeze making her gasp and her mouth open so I can control this tongue war. God! I missed her lips.

"I miss my Janie." She said breaking apart the kiss as I pecked her lips.

"I missed my baby."

"Am I interrupting something?" We heard as we turned around

"Daddy!" Toni yelled walking over to Taraji jumping in her arms.

"I missed you baby." Taraji said pecking Toni's lips

"Miss you too!" She Squealed.

"What we're you guys doing."

"Kissing." Toni sang.

"Aww, with out me?"

"Daddy you were  taking to long." Toni said rolling her eyes.

"Well how about we watch a movie and you can kiss daddy all you want?" I said walking towards them. Toni nodded her head quickly, wiggling out of Taraji's arms, going off to the movie room.
_______________________

We are sitting in the movie room with Toni in between us sucking on her pacifier watching, the little mermaid. While we watch Taraji and will ever so often sneak Toni  kisses, which cause Toni to whine because she's so focused on the movie.

"I thought, princess wanted kisses."

"Not now, he's about to kiss the girl." She said pointing at the screen, making Taraji and I laugh.
We went back to watching the movie until Toni's phone started ringing. I saw her caller Id said liyah's name on it.

"Uh, I will be right back I have to go to the bathroom." Toni quickly said leaving without us asking her questions.

"What was that about?" Taraji asked when she saw Toni was gone.

"I don't know but she said that she had something to ask us later." I shrugged, laying my head on her lap. She played in my hair while we waited. Toni finally came, back looking tensed.

"Baby what's wrong." Taraji asked still playing with my hair.

"Umm...I was uh- wondering if I can go to uh party with Aaliyah." She asked looking down. I looked up at Taraji hoping she can read my face for the answer and she nodded her head.

"Yes"

"No" Toni look up at us confused.

"No?" I said lifting up looking at Taraji.

"But, yes? No she's not going." She said giving me that look knowing I can't fight her on it.

"Sorry baby but you can't-"

"Ugh! Why not!" Toni yelled stomping her feet.

"Because we said so, and your not going."

"But that's unfair! I have been in this house for a whole two weeks doing nothing, I want to go out!" Toni yelled. I keep forgetting that she's a teenager and has teenager antics.

"Well, I don't care. Come on let's finish watching the movie." Taraji said patting the couch.

"No! I'm going to my grandparents house." When Toni doesn't get her way, she always threatens to go to her grandparents house. But she never does.

"No ma'am your not, come here right now, so we can finish the movie, eat dinner, and your going to bed early...in your own room!" Taraji said making her fall out on the floor, crying, having a temper tantrum. I hit Taraji, because she knew she was wrong but she just shrugged me off. I went to pick her up and get her to calm down.

She calmed down and went back to looking at the movie sucking on her fingers. Once the movie was over. Taraji and I decided to start dinner early. I put Toni in her play-pin, while we cooked. Toni is very quiet which I hate. I wanted us to be together without there being a little tantrum. I gave Taraji a look to fix this, and she rolled her eyes and walked out of the kitchen.
______________________
Toni's POV

Taraji is being so unfair, I wanted to hang out with friends. Not be here. I was turned around in my pin looking at the wall, until I felt like someone was behind me. I turned around and saw Taraji. I rolled my eyes then turned back.

"Well excuse me, come here." She said. I turned around slowly and saw her arms were out. I put my arms out for her to pick me. She rolled her eyes, picked me up and kissed my cheek. I lean my head on her shoulder as she rocked.

"I love you, and I love you too much for you to get hurt. That's why I didn't want you to go. You understand?" I nodded my head in response.

"Good because, made mommy your favorite and if you be extra good I will give you an extra scoop of ice icecream." My head spring up really fast and I nodded my head in agreement.
______________________

We got done eating dinner and I got two scoops of vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce and extra sprinkles. Like dada promised. I still had to go to bed early and in my room which I hated. They got me wash up and dressed for bed. They kissed me good night and went to there room. I was starting to fall asleep until I heard tapping on my window. I try to quickly but quietly get of my crib without a other accident. I went over to my window and see Aaliyah and my other friends.

What the...