🫧31 part 2

Toni's POV

"Yous like the color pick too." I said to my new friend Jada.

"Yeah it's my favorite, my whole room at home is pink." I gasped getting excited.

"My room is too and do you like princess and the frog?"

"Yes! It my favorite." I clapped excitedly jumping in my seat excited about making a friend who likes the same things I do.

"Hey yous really good at coloring in the lines can you trace it and I color it in?" She asked I nodded my head excited. We trade papers, I got right into it and started coloring in the lines.

"Ok my little, littles we are going to take a break from coloring and head to the playground." Ashley said making me jump up quickly grabbing Bear Bear and Jada's hand. We lined up waiting to
Go as I was talking to Jada, someone tapped me, I turned around confused.

"Me and my friends are always in front of the line so if you could move." The girl said pushing me and Jada out the way.

"Who dat?" I said pointing at her. Jada quickly put my finger down.

"That Megan, she's such a meanie." Jada said looking back at her.

"What kind of meanie stuff do she do?" I asked as we walked over to the playhouse so we can have tea, with our stuffies.

"Yesterday when I went to the bathroom to wash my hands for snack time she put sand in my yogurt."

"Did you tell yous mommy?"

"No cuz hers say that if I tell, my mommy will lose hers jobs." Jada said as she poured my tea.

"Why?"

"Cuz her daddy owns this job." She said in a duh tone.

"No?" I said confused as to why she thought that.

"Yes, Her say so." She said getting frustrated with me.

"No cuz my mommy owns this job!"
She looked at me more confused.

"What?"

"Yeah my mommy is the one who runs all of this." I said sipping my tea.

"So hers lied to everyone." I nodded my head as I helped bear bear with his tea, he was getting it all over hims self.

"We have to tell every ones so she can stop being a mean." I nodded my head and followed, I held bear bear tightly as we approached her.

"Megan you a lie." Jada said as her friends turned around looking confused.

"It's excuse me little baby what did you say?" I held my breath and began to talk.

"Yous lie." She laughed and so did her friend.

"Yous daddy don't run job, mes mommy do." When I said that I could tell that she was gagged but quickly came back with a come back.

"No little twerps, my daddy does! If you come over here with that bull shit again, I will do something to both of you that you will regret!" She yelled making me hold bear bear tighter. I hold back tears because I don't want to cry in front of my new friend.

"It's ok to cry, she a big meanie." Jada said holding me tight. I let out a few tears and sucked it up quickly.

"Tank yous Jada" I said sniffing.

"Yous welcome! Come on let's finish our tea party." I quickly grabbed her hand and we both ran to the house.

"Come line up everyone it's lunch time!" I heard Ashley yell.
Jada and I had a great time playing tea party and learning so much about each other for the last hour of playground time.

"What did yous pack for lunch? Jada asked me as she got out her lunch box.

"I no have any lunch." I said with my head down.

"You can share lunch with mes." She said holding her lunch box up, but was quickly thrown down to the floor because of Megan.

"You're in my fucking way you little twerps!" She yelled scaring us.

"It's ok she just a meanie." Jada said picking up the lunchbox and grabbing my hand. We were about to walk into the lunch area until I we were stopped.

"Princess, you have to go with your mommy for lunch time." It was Cassy, mommy's assistant.

"Can mes new friend come." I said giving my puppy dog eyes.

"Yes she can." Jada and I jumped around holding hands still.

"Come on little one." We followed her out the room quickly.
______________________

"Wow I never been over here bes fore." Jada said looking around the building.

"Yeah but wait until you sees mommies room and my room its so pretty." I said pulling her to mommies office when I opened the door I didn't see mommy. I let go of Jada's hand and walk in more

"Rawr!"

"Ah!" I screamed as mommy picked me up and hugged me tightly, kissing all over my face.

"My baby! My baby! My baby!" I laughed loudly as she kissed and tickled all over me.

"How was your day princess?"

"Good! I made friend." I said while lifting up my eyebrows. I wiggled out of her arms and grabbed Jada's hand pulling her in more.

"Mommy! Me friend Jada! Jada! Me mommy!" I said excited jumping up and down.

"Hi!" Mommy came over and crouched down to our eye level.

"Nice to meet you Jada." Jada had her hand out but mommy pulled her in for a hug, and Jada accepted it. Yay! Mommy likes her.

"Come on I is hungrys!" I yelled stomping.

"Ok princess let's put some food in that belly." Mommy said picking me up again.

"Jada? Who's your caregiver?" Mommy asked as she placed me on her lap.

"Lyte." She just said and mommy quickly gasped. She quickly grabbed the phone and called someone, Jada and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Hey, come to my office." Mommy said quickly hanging up the phone.

"So little ladies what do you want for lunch.

"But I have lunch."

"Jada, we have lunch together save it for tomorrow." I said making her laugh.

"Chicken nuggets!" We both yelled at the same time. We laughed, until there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." In walked a lady with short blonde hair.

"Mommy!" I look to see Jada run to the lady.