🫧18

Toni's POV

"Hello welcome everyone to little con!" Billy announced on the mic.
Every clapped and cheered.

"We have some special guests this evening for you guys, we have Toni Braxton Jackson, and her family with us today." Everyone started cheering and calling my name scaring me a little.

"Mommy..." I whispered tugging on her pants leg.

"Yes princess?" I whined for her to pick me up

"Yes princess?" I whined for her to pick me up. She picked me up and I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Hey baby, we are about to go on." Dada said coming up to us.

" Dada said coming up to us

"Our poor baby is nervous. I can feel her heart beat racing." Dada gave me a sad look and kissed my forehead.

"Baby, you have to be the big girl we know you are. Can you get out of that little space so you can be more comfortable answering the questions that they have." I nodded my head at dada and started getting out of my head. Mommy placed me back on the floor. And I took a couple of deep breaths, calming down. I think I'm ready.

"Now, please welcome! Toni Braxton Jackson and her family!" Billy yelled. Walking towards us helping me up on to the stage. The crowd is so loud I couldn't hear myself think. I just smiled though it and waved at them. Billy helped me up to my seat that is away from his, Janet, and Taraji sat in the chairs opposite from me on the left. Which made me feel so much better.

"Hello Friends, Toni would you..."
Billy said motioning my to start.

"Hello everyone." I said into the mic they had in the seats for us.

"I'm Toni Braxton Jackson." I said making people scream.

"This is my wife, Janet Jackson, and our girlfriend Taraji Henson." I said and everyone clapped for them.

"Now Toni, before we start you look you gorgeous!" Billy said making me blush, Causing the crowd to clap.

(Lo fuckin L

(Lo fuckin L ...I hate myself)

"Thank you, thank you. Actually my lovers pick out this lovely outfit for me to wear since I wasn't in the mood to." I Said causing everyone to laugh.

"Now Toni if you don't mind some are wondering what happened to your leg?"

"Oh short story, I jumped out of my crib and landed pretty hard on my ankle." Everyone, made a ouch face and other felt bad.

"But I'm all good now, plus my boot is pink so." I said smiling causing others to laugh.

"That's great, now let's get started with the questions." Billy said smiling at me motioning me.
I look over at the audience and a ton of hands went up.

"Uh...you in the brown shirt with the camouflage pants."

"Hi Toni I love your work, but my question for you is, what was it like for your home life? For me personal I struggled keeping being a little a secret from my family and when they found out I was kicked out."

"First I'm so sorry that your family mistreated you and thank you, but for me I didn't really have a family...umm- my parents died in a hit and run and I am the only survivor. So I was put in foster and it was...excuse me Janet and Taraji...Hell! And it wasn't until I turn 12 I learned about age play and little spaces. It helps me have this child like mind that I couldn't have with my parents and family. It wasn't until I turn 18 that I was on my own in the streets and I had to grow up and I still wanted to be in that child like space, so after a stressful 12 hours at work I would sit on my old raggedy mattress and play with my stuff animals pretending that we lived in a big castle with a big family and there is a lot of love. And that dream came true when I met Janet at the mall. I always tell her thank you for saving me from myself, or I would not be here with you all today." Everyone gushed over my story and applaud. I kissed Janet's knuckles as she wiped her tears.

"Damn it Toni, you have a story on you girl." Billy said wiping his tears as well, causing some to laugh.

"Next question."

"Yes! you with the white hat and navy tank top."

"Yes my question is actually for Taraji and Janet. How did y'all family reacted to your relationship.

"Dada- I mean Taraji go first." I said quickly correcting myself making everyone laugh

"Thank you baby, but first honestly I didn't like the idea when Janet and I were together a long time ago so I broke up with her for that but when I saw my baby Toni and got to be with her I instantly fell in love. And I wouldn't have changed it for the world." Dada said making me blush.

"For my family, they love Toni to death. My mom is lovey and my dad is pops. It's so cute and it makes my heart grow knowing they accept our family." Everyone applauded.

"Umm- yeah same goes for my family they adore Toni as if she is their own grandchild, it's so cute. If you can't tell anything with Toni in it we call it cute." Janet said making everyone laugh.

"But we are just all great full that our family accept us." Janet said cutting that last part in. Everyone clapped they started raising their hands again.

"You in the Jean jacket with the beautiful curly hair." I said pointing to them.

"Thank you! Toni when your in your space do you know what type you are...if that makes sense sorry." The girl said embarrassed.

"Uh, no you are good actually I completely understand I know for a fact that I am a..."

"Submissive!"

"Brat!" Janet and Taraji's said while I was talking. I looked at them quickly pouting folding my arms. Everyone laughed and gushed over us.

"It's true everyone she is a sub but also a brat-"

"No babe a spoiled brat." Taraji said cutting Janet off. I mentally rolled my eyes. Because I am far from a brat.

"Hehe ok next question." I said throwing them off, with my annoyed laugh.
______________________
Janet's POV

"Thank you guys, for having a little chit chat with us. And everyone please enjoy the rest of little con." Billy said into the mic as we all waved bye.

We walked down the stairs and I was holding Toni's hand until she stopped.

"Come on princess." She whined when I pulled her.

"What's wrong now baby?" Taraji asked coming back up to us, holding Toni's waist."

"I no a bat." She whined stomping her good foot. Oh god why did that person ask us that question.

"Baby it was just-"

She started to cry out loudly, her arms slowly started to drop. She slips back fast, she has to be either 2 or 3. I picked her up and laid her head on my shoulder as she sobbed. Taraji went off to ask Billy a question.

"Billy said they finished setting up the green room for us." Taraji said coming back. I nodded my head and followed her.