5🫧

Janet POV

I'm getting Toni to calm down after her meltdown with vanilla. This time vanilla scratched her a little harder than before.

"Baby, I think vanilla is sorry." Once I got to the car, I had Chuck put vanilla in his cat carrier and put him in the front seat.

"Ut he wscratchw me." She said through her tears.

"I know, baby, but it's ok. He's sorry." She nodded and started to slow her cries.

"An I ave wce cweam?"

"Yeah, sure, baby, after dinner when we get home." Once I said that, I saw that bottom lip start to quiver, and those big eyes turn glossy again. Nope, I'm not going to cave. I have spoiled her to much, and I'm going to try to change that.

"Ut I hur," she said with a pouty lip. I kissed her scratch. She frowned at me.

"That will hold you over when we get home, and then have ice cream after dinner."

"Oktay," she finally said but looked down.

"Oh and baby Miss. Henson, has invited us to dinner." She got excited once I said that but looked down.

"How long have you known Taraji?"

"Well, umm- she and I were engaged." She looked at me in shock.

"But, that was a long time ago, before you were born." Taraji and I were in our early mid-20s, we were both starting our careers, and I was in love with her, but I desired something more in our relationship. I want to have a little one and become a caretaker. She, on the other hand, did not wish to be in that kind of relationship. She didn't like having someone else in our bedroom or, in general, in our relationship. But being me, I went out to find one, yep, behind her back, I was hoping that if she saw how great being a caretaker was, she would love and accept it. But she found out what I was doing, and we broke up.

"Oh, ok, but she is beautiful," Toni said, having me taken back.

"Oh yeah she is, but are you attracted to her Princess?" I asked, turning her around in my lap straddling me.

"Oh- umm- uh... sorry."

"No, it's ok to be attracted to her. She is pretty, but does she get you wet like mommy does?" she looked up at me from her fingers, and she blushed, shaking her head no. The partition is already up in the car, and I turned the music up a little louder in the back of the vehicle.

I start to unbutton her jeans as her hand goes on top of mine. I take my other hand then gently grab her chin and pull her into a kiss. She was fighting in the kiss as I was dominating. I ease my hand lower in her pants to her honey pot. She let out an air moan as I touch her so slightly. I kissed her on the lips then to her neck, leaving my mark on her. I slowly insert my middle finger into her creamy and wet kitty, causing her to jump. I slowly insert a second, making her moan.
I started slowly pumping her creamy honey pot as she asked for more.

"Ah... mommy," she says as it escapes from her lips.

"You're so creamy and wet for me, baby. Is it only for me?" I asked, adding another finger.

"Uh ah... yes, mommy." she moaned out as she grabbed hold of my shoulders and started to ride my fingers.

"Or is it for...Taraji also?" I questioned, making her gasp.

"Mhm uh... yes, mommy." I smiled a little, knowing she wouldn't lie to me.

"So who are you going to cum for, princess?" I could feel her getting closer as I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I was still pumping with my other three fingers.

"Ah! You mommy! You! Ah!" She screamed. I felt her squirt on my fingers as she collapsed onto my chest. I kissed her neck, her cheek, then her forehead. I guess we're going to be having another threesome. I thought to myself as I watched Toni fall to sleep.

So what are we thinking so far?