🫧40

Toni's POV

Jada and I are getting our nails and feet done as we watch tv.

"Pick me...choose me...love me." Jada said copying the actress, I burst out laughing, until the nail lady clipped me.

"Ow! My skin should not be clipped it should be my nail, isn't that the first thing they teach you at nail school?" I said causing Jada to laugh.

"How do you like this color?" Jada asked. Pointing down to her toes.

"Love it! Mines?"

"Ugh, better than mines I knew that I should gotten that color." We both laughed and in walk Janet.

"Hey babies." She said placing her thing down, with multiple people behind her. She came over to me and kissed like it was our last one, she always does that, and I don't complain.

"After work, Taraji, and I will have you up all night long." She whispered in my ear, but she sang the last part like Lionel Richie, making me instantly wet and tense up. But was shortly cut off with another clip of my skin.

"Ow! What the fu-"

"Toni." She said warning me not to cuss.

"Hey? You are not paid to clip her skin you are getting paid to clip her nails. Isn't that the first this they teach you at nail school?" Jada and I both laughed.

"Mrs. Jackson?" I heard her assistant call out.

"I've got to go, love you." She said kissing me multiple times. I yelled out I love you too before she went away.
—————————————————

We finally got our nails done, and are now bored out of our minds.

"You want to go walk around the office?" Jada asked. I nodded my head and we both quickly got up and headed towards the door but not without vanilla running behind me meowing and purring. I picked him up and carried him like he was a baby.

"Excuse Mrs. Jackson, but may I ask where you are going?" Josh asked quickly standing up from his chair.

"To show Jada around, duh." I said rolling my eyes at his stupid question. He looked hesitant like he wanted to follow us.

"You can follow but stay, 15 steps behind us." I said in a stern tone. He nodded his head rapidly.

Jada and I walked out to the office area where people were doing their work usually I would both but I promised Janet I wouldn't.

We walked down the stairs to the kitchen and I was immediately welled with a drink and a snack.
And Jada was as well.

"Ew!" Jada and I both yelled spitting out the drinks while looking at the head chef.

"I'm sorry princess, it's a new creation I created, that I thought you would like." I look at him like he was crazy I don't want any new shit. I went over to the trash dumped Jada's and mines drink.

"Don't make new creation, for me. I enjoy your strawberry milk shakes. They are my favorite part of the day. And when I like something, I always get it!" I yelled stomping my feet.

"Yes princess, sorry it will not happen again." He said nodding his head quickly, walking away. I smiled brightly at Jada and she smiled back clapping her hands. We got are drinks and went back to walking.

I showed her the many office quit corners, the massage room, the nap room because Janet will literally have these people working like they are on call, then the gym, pool, and more things I can't remember. We went back up to the floor to Janet's office. I hear people talking in the break room.

"Who's the girl with the crown on her head?" I'm the only one who has a crown on in this whole building.

"Oh... that's Toni, Janet's wife. She is..."

"A brat!" Everyone in the room said at once and laughed after saying it.

"Shouldn't she be at home, cooking and cleaning?"

"No she's a literal child, she probably doesn't know how to work a toaster, or better yet a spoon." They all joked. I pulled out my phone and started to record.

"She's such a spoiled brat, she came in the other day demanding that everyone should be calling her princess and bow." I mean that's what I deserve, among these peasants.

"Oh don't get me started on that stupid cat." They all laughed at vanilla like he was joke. You can talk about me but vanilla is off limits. I stopped the video and called Gil.

"Hey Tone!" He said excitedly.

"Where's Janet!" I yelled wanting to cry but held it in.

"She's in her meeting, what's wrong?" I huffed.

"Just come down to the 9th floor." I quickly hanged up and dragged Jada with me. She didn't say anything because I think she overheard them talking about me.
Josh was right behind us trying to catch up.

"Josh hurry up!" I yelled as we got into the elevator. We got off the elevator and immediately were greeted by Gil.

"What happened?" He said concern.

"I want people fired! Now!" I yelled causing the whole floor to look at us. Gil slowly nodded his head.

"Ok let wait for Janet to finish then we can talk." I shook my head no.

"I want them gone now!" I yelled stomping my feet.

"Toni... calm down..." he said sternly, but I wasn't having it.

"Down tell me to calm down! You better get my wife out here or so help me-"

"Toni Michele!" I looked up and it was Janet. I quickly shut up and looked down at the floor.

"Thank you gentlemen, we will be in touch soon." She said to the men, behind her. They all left, and I could feel her employees looking at us.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you value your job stop looking over here and look at your work." Once she said that I hear the typing of computers again.

"Come." She said, I quickly walked behind her, I told Jada to wait while we talk. We got in the conference and she just stood there looking at me, disappointed. I placed vanilla down so he stretch out his legs.

"Toni you promise-"

"I know but your employees were talking about me and I was mad because they started talking about vanilla also." I said now crying. She immediately pulled me into a hug and let me sob.

"Awe baby I'm sorry, but I can't just fire them, I could talk to them. We don't want another lawsuit." I nodded my head understanding. She kissed the top of my head and held me tightly.

"I did record them talking about me." I said, she kissed my head again and told me to send it to her.

"Can Jada and I go shopping, now that you're done with your meeting?" She nodded her head and I kissed her lips multiple before skipping out of the room.