A princess Christmas part 2

Toni POV

"Would you like anymore tea your highness?" Aaliyah asked me

"Why of course." I said with the tea cup out.

"Your highness I am in love with your dress today it is beautiful." Jussie said cutting in.

"Thank you I had it made, this morning." I said as we chuckle. We love playing tea party it's the best.

"Come on darlings left go out so I can greet my people this afternoon." They both nodded their head as we walk out of the to play room to the stairs.

"Hear ye! Hear ye! Your majesty Toni." I walked out behind Aaliyah going more to the railing waving the princess wave. Everyone cheered and yelled my name. Making me smile.

"Your Majesty, can you please come down for lunch." Mommy said.

"Of course!" I said nodding.

"Yay!" Aaliyah and Jussie yelled at the same time. They ran in front of me ruining my exit.

"Hey! Your not to run in front of me!" I yelled stomping my foot.

"Oh sorry Toni I thought we were taking a break from the game." Jussie said walking back behind me.

"No! We only take a break when I say!"

"No that's not fair." liyah said pouting.

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

We were now face to face. I could feel her breath on me.

"Mommy!" We both yelled at the same time.

"Yes baby girl?" Auntie Missy said rushing up the stairs.

"What is it princess?" Mommy said right behind her.

"Can you tell Aaliyah that it is fair that I say when MY game begins and ends."

"No! Can you tell Toni that she can't boss us around in her game." We're still facing each other, not bothering to look at them.

"Princess, you have to play fairly."

"Ha! See I told you." Aaliyah said sticking out her tongue, as she walked away.

"No that's not fair! I want to keep playing!" I said jumping up and down.

"Toni! Cut it out!" Mommy said giving me that look.

"Yeah pumpkin, you don't want Santa to see you pouting?" Papa said.

"It doesn't matter! Dada said that I'm on Santa's special list. Meaning that he won't put me on the naughty list no matter how I act." I said crossing my arms.

"That's not true! that list doesn't exist." Aaliyah said getting back in my face

"Yes it is! Only special people that are on the list knows about it. Right dada?" I said looking over at her as she slowly nods her head.