A Princess Christmas

It's January 3rd and we just done with Toni's punishment. She's now sitting on her time out chair naked watching porn. She was acting up the whole Christmas break. In front of our family and friends. Let me tell y'all what y'all cousin did.

Flashback
"Toni baby wake up we're here." I heard my mother said shaking a sleeping Toni. She whined a little then turned away and went back to sleep.

"Why is she so sleepy?" My mother said, making Taraji and I look at each other smiling.

"I guess she didn't get enough sleep last night on the plane." Taraji said shrugging. Making me chuckle.

"Mhm hum, nasties." My mother said making us bust out laughing.
————————————————
"Wow it's beautiful auntie J, Aaliyah said running up to us towards our car.

"Thank you baby! Come on let's go inside

"Thank you baby! Come on let's go inside."

We are in Oregon for the Christmas weekend. It was a last minute trip but, I decided why not buy a private cabin and spend the holidays with my family and friends. The cabin is beautiful it has 14 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, heat pools inside and out, hot tub in every bathroom, and big kitchen. My realtor did a good job."

"Honey, this place is beautiful, you really out did yourself." My mother said.

"Thank you! Not bad for a last minute trip." I clapped my hands in excitement.

"Good evening, Jackson family I am Charles and will be your butler for the next two weeks and I will help you all with all of your needs."

"Thank you so much Charles, we would all like to find our rooms and start unpacking."

"Yes of course, Mrs Jackson I will have my people already on it." He showed all of us to our room and of course we get the largest room out of the whole cabin. Taraji laid Toni down on the bed and placed bear bear next to her.

I let vanilla out of his cage to roam around after being cooped up on the plane

I let vanilla out of his cage to roam around after being cooped up on the plane. I walked out to the balcony and see a hot tub and three setting chairs and a table.

"Baby you did a really good job finding this beautiful place for our family to spending Christmas in." Taraji said coming up behind me and kissing my neck.

"Thanks love, it really is beautiful." I said looking at the mountain scene, admiring gods creation.

"Y'all did not just fuck me to sleep again and just forget." We heard behind us we turned around laughing at Toni and her silliness. She's holding vanilla in her arms, gently petting him to sleep.

"No princess, we know how cranky you are without your sleep." I said as Taraji pulled her into her arms kissing the top of her head as we got in a big group hug.

"I have a question?"

"Sure love what is it?" I said while petting vanilla as well.

"Santa isn't real right?" I looked up quickly at Taraji as she look at me.

"I mean Aaliyah the whole way coming up here said she can't wait for Santa to come and bring her presents- I mean I feel like he's real but, while I was in the foster home me and the other kids never got to celebrate Christmas and there was always this one kid saying if Santa was real he would had gotten us out of the hell hole, But Santa never came. That's why I ask."

I was at a blank, I don't know what to say to a 19 almost 20 year old, with a child like mind who has never celebrated or knows how Christmas works.

"Uh...well princess-"

"Santa is real baby." Taraji said cutting me off.

"Really!" Toni said happily.

"Really?" I said confused.

"Yes so Santa will bring you any gift you want because you are special princess. He just want to wait until he thought it was time for you to get present from him."

"So I was on his naughty list the whole time?" She said pouting

"Uh...no, no, no." Taraji said whiling lookin up at me.

"Santa gives the best present to those who wait and that are sweet and kind like you are baby. He just wanted to wait to give you the best present because you are the best and very special." Taraji, saying shit that doesn't make sense.

"I'm special to Santa Claus, so I'm on his special list?"

"Yes baby you." Taraji said smiling ear to ear making Toni jump up and down, she kissed both of our cheeks and skipped out of the room with vanilla still in her hands. I made sure that she was gone and out of the room, before I cuss Taraji out.

"Why the hell did you do that?" She shrugged me off and continued to unpack.

"No why the hell would you tell her that? knowing she's in her headspace."

"Did you forget to tell Maria to pack my... oh no here it is." She said shrugging me off going off to bathroom. I rolled my eyes at her ignoring my question. I quickly snatch her toiletries bag out of her hand so she can face me.

"Tell me why right now!" I shouted this time. She sighed.

"Well...this is my first Christmas with you guys so I wanted it to be special with my baby and you, and I know you last year probably did the biggest Christmas for her yet, but you not telling her about Santa, I'm surprised at yourself you are a huge fan of that man until senior year of high school until your parents crushed your dream about that man being fake." Taraji laughed. I rolled my eyes, because I really thought he was real.

"Awe cute, but last Christmas, Toni and I didn't celebrate it, that was around the time she got taken so I swept the thought about the whole holiday under the rug." She looked at me in shook.

"So this is your first official Christmas with her too." Taraji said excited. I nodded my head realizing it really is.

"Now this Christmas is extra special for all three of us." I smiled hugging Taraji.
—————————————————

"Mhm... mommy, I touch?" Toni said sitting in her time out chair watch the tv.

"No princess this is your punishment. Watching yourself get fucked by your mama and daddy on loop until we say so." I said going up to her ear whispering.

Yep you heard right she doesn't just watch any porn when she's on punishment. She watches our at home videos that we made. We started doing then when Taraji would have away trip and would record us then she would watch it back, but she thought that it would be a good punishment that will torture and humiliate Toni if she watches herself get fucked and relive it but without touching herself, while she sit in her wooden chair, cover in oil, naked.

"Mhmm...humm." Toni moaned as I see her head go back,her back aches off the chair, her legs wrap around the chair's legs, and her hands go directly on her boobies. I can hear the wetness of her pussy rubbing against the wooden chair. I look over at the tv and it's showing her riding my pussy, as we moan in sync. Thinking about that night gets me hot every time. My thoughts were interrupted by Taraji's voice

"Toni! Stop riding the chair." Taraji squat coming down the stairs.

Hey! I'm back...sorry for the delayed I had the flu very very very very badly but I'm back and feeling better then ever because I have more books coming!!!!! So this one won't be coming to a end anytime soon until now wait.😭☺️🥲