🫧25

Janet's POV

"Is that everything today?" I asked Gil.

"Yeah girl, you are free to go." Gil said laying out on my couch making me laugh.

"Thank you, lock up my office and make up my couch before you leave." I said to him.

"Yeah, yeah, I will. Enjoy the rest of your day!" Gil yell as I walked out of my office. I wanted to spend the day with my favorite girls at there office, so I came into work early and did what I had to do. I also gave Joey the day off as well. I walked out of my building to my car where my driver is waiting on me. He helped me up in the car and we were now on are way. After 20 minutes He pulled up at their office and helped me out of the car. The security instantly let me in and I was greeted by my princess jumping up and down with her assistant behind her.

"Janie!" She screamed, like she hasn't seen me last night.

"Hello my baby, you look so cute in that baby pink." I said picking her up in hugging her, while kissing her all over her face making her giggle.

" I said picking her up in hugging her, while kissing her all over her face making her giggle

"Thank you! You didn't eat breakfast, right?" She said in a stern tone. She told me last night not to eat breakfast because she wanted us to have breakfast together.

"No baby I did not." I said kissing her forehead.

"Good! Sheila, take her stuff." She  said in a demanding tone. I looked at Toni crazy as to why she's talking to her assistant like that.

"Sheila it's ok I got it."

"No she has it, come on." Toni says taking my jacket and purse giving it to her assistant, then taking my hand dragging us to the elevator.
Her assistant is struggling behind us.

"I made sure that the chef has your favorites. I'm so happy your here to see me work and how good a boss I am." She smiled brightly. She's so cute.

"I'm happy I finally get to spend a full day with you." I replied back kissing her knuckles. The elevator dinged and Toni quickly pulled us out of the elevator. She said that she wants me to see her new office that just got done a couple of weeks ago.

"Welcome to Toni's office! Do you like?" She asked excited.