🫧19

Janet's POV

We made it to the green room that Billy told us about. We were able to calm Toni down but she's not really speaking to us. She crawled out of my lap and went to Joey turning her head away from us.

"Princess we're sorry, we thought it was funny to say." I said. We sat on one couch while they sat in another. And all we can see is the back of Toni's head.

"Baby come on, sometimes you can be bratty-" I slapped Taraji so hard up her head. She says the dumbest shit at the wrong times.

"Ouch...Sorry what I meant to say was you like to challenge us sometimes, but we love it! And that's what makes us love you even more, your different. Our kind of different."

"Oh...Kay,what I think Dada is trying to say is, we love you as a sub and we love you as a brat. You our are princess baby and we love bratty Toni." She slowly turned her head and came towards us. She stood in front of us with her arms crossed. She looked down at the crouch with her eyebrows cocked...that shit was sexy as fuck, but anyways we immediately scooted away from each other to make room for her. She took a seat and unfolded her arms and grabbed our hands.

"Y'all just hurt my feelings, am I really that bratty?"

"Well..."

"Toni baby you had a temper tantrum last week because you didn't want to put your clothes, and we chased you around the house for hours and you even ran outside. And we had to punish you for that." Taraji said cutting me off.

"But I like to run around nakey." She pouted kicking her legs.

"And we love chasing our nakey baby." Taraji said tickling her.

"But we love our bratty baby too. So you can be bratty all you want."

"All she want?" Taraji said looking at me sideways.

"Yes! dada, all. she. wants." I said glaring at her.

"Oktay, can we go now. I want to go to the coloring center with Jussie and Aaliyah." She smiled jumping out of the seat.
_____________________

Toni's POV

"Hey ladies great to see you all here. Toni, Jussie and Aaliyah are over there with everyone else." Billy said pointing to the big table with canyons and coloring paper. I smiled big and grabbed Joey's hand. Jussie and Aaliyah saw me coming.

"Toni!" They yelled my name unison.

"We left a seat for you." Jussie said getting out of his chair and pulling out mines, that's in the middle of theirs.

"Thank you! Joey you can go now, thank you." I said smiling waving him down off.

"Toni look, I saved you the last Tiana color sheet." Aaliyah said pulling it out of her pile of sheets.

"Thanks bestie!" I said clapping happily. The person came around and gave me a markers and crayons, that haven't been opened. I love new crayons and markers it's the best feeling.
We colored and talked and showed each other's pictures. Then we decided to make jewelry. We went the the jewelry station and made each other a friendship bracelets. Jussie is making my bracelet, I'm making Aaliyah her bracelet and, Aaliyah is making Jussie's bracelet.

"Guys I'm done." Jussie said smiling hard.

"Same!" Aaliyah giggled.

"Okay...now I'm done! On three we share it. Ok?" They both nodded their head.

"One. Two. Three!" we opened our hands and they turned out so good.

 Three!" we opened our hands and they turned out so good

"Omg it's pink!" I yelled out making them laugh at me

"Hey guys, let's go to the indoor playground." We all hoped up. And ran to our caretaker.

"Mommy can we go to the playground." I said pointing to the big indoor area.

"Uh...of baby of course but what about your foot?" I looked down and totally forgot about it. I pouted stopping my good foot.

"Uh...Janet let her go. She's going to be real careful with it right?" Dada said looking at me sternly. I nodded my head quickly understanding.

"Ok go, but please be careful!" I heard them yell as I went off.

I met up with Aaliyah and Jussie at the bottom of the playground.

"Hey! race y'all up to the twisty slide!" Aaliyah yelled, running away

"Hey! race y'all up to the twisty slide!" Aaliyah yelled, running away. Then Jussie quickly behind her. I quickly realized and is struggling to climb the bars. I found a little shortcut to get to the top, I climbed up higher to get a view of where they were. Aaliyah is right on my tail and Jussie got suck in the ball pit. I climbed up two more ramps and reached the top.

"Aye! I won! I won! I-" I felt someone shoved me hard and I thought it was Aaliyah.

"Move out the way! It's my turn to go down the slide." He said trying to push me.

"Wait! I'm waiting for my friends, there almost here." I said stepping in from of him.

"I don't care you don't own the slide!"

"My best friend is right there! We just have to wait for our other friend Jussie. Plus there another twisty slide right there you can go down with no line." I said pointing to the slide literally right next to this one. He stood there and just scoffed at me pushing me down, then sliding down the slide. I was in shocked. Jussie finally came up and is confused at what happened.

"Juss, watch her I will be right back." Aaliyah said sliding down the slide. It finally hit me what happened and I started crying.

"T? What happened?" I Jussie said hugging me. I couldn't answer I just sat there.

"Princess!"

"Baby!" I looked up and ran over to dada as she picked me up.

"What happened princess?"

"Meanie push me." I said wiping my eyes.

"Where are they!" Mommy yelled. I look over the railing and found her sitting on her caretaker's lap. I pointed at them and mommy spotted them and took off. Dada is still carrying following closely behind mommy. We reached them and mommy tapped their shoulder.

"Hi excuse me, but it seems that your little one pushed my little one, when she was waiting for her turn on the slide." Mommy said nicely. Which was weird.

"Oh my goodness- Janet?"

"Tina!?" Mommy and dada said at the same time.

Who the hell do y'all think is Tina?