when y/n is sick ~

.・✫・゜・。.

Todoroki

- he would be worried, would look after y/n the whole time so her illness doesn't worsens.

- goes out of his way when taking care of her, it gives him weird vibes like he gets when he visits his mother in hospital, he hates that.

Kirishima

- he would be worried just like todoroki, he'll ask someone like mina or iida on how to help a sick person efficiently.

- he'll try his best in taking care of y/n while she's sick, would stay around her in case she needs something.

All might

- he would be running around to buy medicine and food for her, he'll cuddle with her and feed her a lot of veggies.

- asks y/n to sleep since it helps in recovery, if she can't sleep he'll pat her back and cuddle with her until she's asleep.

Sir nighteye

- he would already know if she's sick or not, his quirk is amazing, he would already try to prevent the sickness.

- if he fails to do that he'll prepare necessary medicines, food and care for her so she can rest and recover fast.

Toga

- she doesn't know how to exactly look after a sick person but she gives her best in that, she'll ask kurogiri for help.

- does everything kurogiri asks her to do and doesn't become loud around y/n so she can rest and sleep like kurogiri told her.

Overhaul

- he's disappointed at himself for letting y/n get sick, he'll immediately start looking after her so she can recover.

- highly professional when dealing with sick person, he feeds her the right food, let's her sleep and stays around to keep an eye on her recover.

.・✫・゜・。.