class 1-A ★

.・✫・゜・。.

She was a new student, weakest in the whole class, the main reason she was there was not to become a hero but instead to be protected.

Y/n l/n was a young girl, she was a great student in her school and very normal but she possessed the quirk so destructive that it can be the cause for the collapse of entire humanity if put into the wrong hands.

She herself couldn't use her quirk, most she could do was bring an earthquake of less than 4.0 magnitude but the earthquake would last for more than 60 seconds and it would occur in an entire city or town, if she could use her quirk entirely, she could cause countries to collapse within an hour.

Her quirk being disaster manipulation, which meant she can manipulate natural disasters at it's largest scale. There were villains and mafias after the girl for her quirk, if they got a hold of it they could potentially rule the world.

The police and other hero organizations had failed various times at protecting the young girl so at the end they decided to put the girl in UA as a student, only the teachers, principal nezu and class 1-A knew of her truth.

They were all instructed to protect the girl, also told how her kidnapping might lead to worse things humanity has never been prepared for. The class at first took it as a mission and didn't really think of the girl as anything more than something they had to protect.

Eventually they began talking to the girl, she was really nice to them and most of the time she was scared, she feared herself dying by the hands of cruel villains, many times she was kidnapped by such and so she felt the fear form into her about it.

The class eventually grew protective of her more because of how genuine and adorable they had found the girl to be, it also worried them how often the girl got scared and remained always anxious.

It meant that she must've seen horrible things that had traumatized the girl to this extent, even mineta chose to maintain his distance from the girl after the girls threatened him.
_

It was early in the morning when everyone was walking to the training grounds, y/n was walking beside bakugo who was telling her how she could possibly never use her quirk unless she somehow controls it and decreases it's potential.

A sudden explosion occurred right where y/n was stood, smoke and dust spread on the entire ground as seventeen villains stood confidently, they were ready to take the girl with them so they can take her quirk.

Bakugo grabbed y/n's hand pulling her back and asking others to cover her up, shielding her from the villains. The fight then began as everyone fought to protect her while she stood behind momo and hagakure worried.

Soon the teachers and heroes came and joined in on defeating the villains, it didn't take long after their arrival that villains were stopped and captured to be sent to prison, very few students were injured, that too minor injuries.

.・✫・゜・。.