shigaraki ~ a whiny rat.

.・✫・゜・。.

A whiny rat is what Shigaraki began calling her.

She was a new villain to join the league and she was really young, toga adored the young girl who was loud and careless like any other child, it was a stress to Shigaraki to have to deal with toga and a mini toga.

The girl would put things anywhere, even important things for the league, she would loudly argue with twice even after being threatened by Shigaraki who could only sigh when hearing her loudly argue again after ignoring his threats.

She would sneak anywhere in the hideout and do silly pranks on everyone, mostly Shigaraki because he rarely gave any reactions in other things, he had become somewhat of a toy to the child who constantly found pranks to do to him.

It was a bad day for Shigaraki because he hadn't slept well the night before and everyone else had left the hideout with one or another reason, he was the only one left to look after the whiny rat, who began begging him for chocolates.

Shigaraki agreed to the child and went and brought her what she asked for, him doing it so she could shut up and let him relax as he felt nowhere near his usual form.

For some hours it was quiet, suspiciously quiet, so shigaraki got up to check what was happening, he walked into the child's room to see asleep with a paper near her and colors, on the paper was another one of her pranks on display, she had drawn shigaraki with a happy face which was new to him.

He also heard her talk in her asleep about playing with him, she called him his favorite person in the league, shigaraki felt his heart melt at her words. When he would be annoyed and angry at her for her pranks she felt like he was playing with her.

He hugged her and stroked her head as she slowly woke up to see shigaraki smiling at her, a sense of confusion on her face but it disappeared once shigaraki said she was his favorite in the league too.

.・✫・゜・。.