denki ~ manipulator

.・✫・゜・。.

UA traitor au.
.・✫・゜・。.

Denki was the part of bakusquad and no one would even question him for things he was responsible for because they feared his group and mostly bakugo, denki was scolded by teachers all the time for his silly pranks and him short circuit-ing himself sometimes while training.

Many students from UA were disappearing into thin air, the teachers and the pro heroes were investigating effectively on this phenomenon, how can students disappear it was either they left themselves or someone took them, but then again UA was secured enough for villains to attack in such secrecy, the teachers and heroes suspect there be a villain among them and the villain had to be in class 1-A since not one child had gone missing from that class but all other classes.

The question rose who could it be?

Denki was in a relationship with y/n so other students wouldn't disturb him or keep him busy much since they didn't want his relationship to be ruined, denki was also an average student in academics and slightly above average in hero training, meanwhile y/n was among the top 5 students of class 1-A with an excellent quirk.

Y/n did suspect denki at times whenever he would start stuttering when answering her questions but she pushed those thoughts away not realising she was actually digging a hole for herself to fall into by letting denki go everytime he acted suspicious.

It was midnight when y/n felt denki get up from the bed and go outside the dorms so she followed him secretly, there she saw denki talking to 6 people by UA wall that prevented villains and kept the students secure, she then saw one unconscious student being carried into the portal as she was pushed from behind suddenly making her fall, denki and the 6 others looked at her as denki sighed, y/n got up and took stance ready to fight them but she immediately fell to the floor feeling unconscious, was it one of their quirk?

Y/n woke up in a strange room, tied by an ankle chain, she stayed there for 10 mins until the door in front of her opened revealing the traitor himself, denki. He sat beside her on the floor as he explained to her how he was helping villains with the supply of students with best quirks outside class 1-A because it was easier, y/n tried activating her quirk when she couldn't do it and felt nothing, denki laughed as he told her how she was now quirkless, if she didn't found him, she would've had her quirk and been in UA.

Y/n began sobbing feeling helpless but denki hugged her telling her how she won't be killed like other students but he'll keep her with him protected and the heroes no longer even needed her.
Somehow his tactics worked and y/n calmed down and obeyed him hoping she can atleast have a good life.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。