Lov ★

.・✫・゜・。.

The league of villains don't show mercy to the weak or the strong, the league has never had a soft spot or an attraction towards anyone except...

when they got information and saw the girl who made their hearts jumping inside them, shigaraki was first against kidnapping the girl but he couldn't control himself either when he saw her with other people, dabi showed no emotions but he felt a certain feeling for her, he felt as if she was too kind for him and he would probably hurt her, among league he would always deny the idea of kidnapping her but he was in the same road as shigaraki falling for her.

Toga was the most excited and wanted to kidnap the girl right away, she even promised to shigaraki she won't hurt or take y/n's blood once they kidnap her, she wanted to instead hurt those who went near y/n who weren't her, twice suggested he goes and kidnaps her, he didn't even wait he was already going when dabi stopped him, Mr.compression was confused but he sure knew he wanted the girl to be in the care of league too since he wouldn't really like her to be with anyone else who was not him or the league.

Kurogiri felt like a parent when he first saw y/n, he wished to look after her and protect her from all dangers so he was totally up for the idea of kidnapping the girl even if two people in the league didn't really support that  idea at first.

The league of villains would go as far as to kill pro heroes and innocents in order to have what they want which is y/n for them, shigaraki would even conversate to all for one about the girl, shigaraki plans the kidnapping with kurogiri as they both choose the simplest way so that they don't scare or hurt their precious.

Dabi and twice often go to stalk y/n, they don't dare send toga because she's careless and she might blow their covers when stalking y/n, the villains plan their future carefully with their new obsession.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。