toshinori yagi [ all might ] ★

.・✫・゜・。.

In his entire life he's never thought of how or if he'd need a wife, it wasn't that he never felt the need to have a woman beside him but he found himself to be really busy and a person unlikely for a girl's liking.

Though there was someone who changed his thoughts on this matter, he was brought to looking at himself with positivity, despite his busy schedule he felt forced to make time for her.

She was like this new feeling to him something that relaxed him and got him all tensed up at the same time, y/n simply was to be his manager but ended up being his wife as time passed and their feelings for each other grew.

The name All might held a heavy amount of load with it, anyone else's spine would've broken already if they were to be all might instead toshinori, it wasn't that he was all might, All might was him and he had to realise it. All might was simply a person he created out of himself.

All might was him and not him at the same time, whenever he was not in his all might form he felt critically insecure and exhausted for being nothing more than a normal person.

Y/n was persistent at changing his thoughts about himself, she told him everyday how he was a brilliant person for how much he did for the world and helped him relax after every mission, looking after him as toshinori and not all might.

She reminded him of home and comfort, of himself, weak and usual without his all might title and quirk.
He grew fond of her and found it hard to work without her beside him, she brought him the peace and help him solve his confusions.

In the end he ended up marrying her and kept his marriage far away from his title 'All might' all that title brought to him was destruction and he wished no harm to come to what he loved so much more than himself, her.

.・✫・゜・。.