lov ~ lost but found

.・✫・゜・。.

lov rescue au.
.・✫・゜・。.

The league of villains launched another attack, trashed streets, people running, people dying, heroes dying, buildings falling apart, destruction everywhere.

Twice was in an alley trying to make a call to tell more villains to show up at the attack the coast was clear when he  heard crying noises from near, he walked until he saw a girl who was similar age to toga crying, he approached her slowly and asked her what was wrong to which she replied her parents were killed and now she don't know what to do she was lost, she then asked him who he was, feeling himself stressed he answered he was there to help as he noticed the scar on the girl's leg, he slowly picked her up on his back carrying her back, he saw everyone waiting for him so they can leave, shigaraki and most were going in the portal when he too ran and got in before anything could happen, suddenly shigaraki shouted at twice asking him who has he carried with them, twice slowly let the girl on his back down as he explained to the league what happened, toga went forward and hugged the girl calling her so cute and pretty.

After a long discussion in the league they decided they'll keep the girl to see if she has a valuable quirk they can use or extract from her, twice was glad they let the girl stay since he found her really nice and wouldn't want her to get hurt, dabi decided he'll let her sleep in his room for the time, he slept on the couch near his bed when he was woken up by the girl as she told him to sleep on the bed because she felt bad, he was too sleepy to argue and just slept, when he noticed the girl was asleep he hugged her gently feeling her warmth and himself blushing lightly.

Shigaraki found out the girl had a healing quirk, she was a prodigy for the league, apparently she couldn't heal herself but she could heal everyone else, shigaraki let the girl stay with the league and they treated her like their most precious gem not because of her quirk because she was truly precious to them, whenever any of them would get hurt y/n would help them.

She didn't judge any of them, she infact had no idea they were villains until she saw the news in the bar one day about them, kurogiri entered to realise they were fucked up but the girl ignored the news she saw, when twice asked her if she wasn't mad at them or scared she said they were too nice and good to be villains, shigaraki for the first time felt nice because y/n made him feel loved, not only him the entire league felt loved and that there was someone who liked them, who was there for them, who cared for them finally.

The league wasn't gonna let go of their precious little girl, no matter which hero comes for her they'll kill them all just to keep her to themselves only.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。