hitoshi shinsou ★

.・✫・゜・。.

Most of the time shinsou isn't someone who would look for friendships or a relationship with a girl, even if someone likes him he'll dismiss it since he doesn't really care about those things.

That can't be the same shinsou when he met y/n, she was a new student in his class and had a very similar quirk to his but different of course.

He felt somewhat sympathetic for her whenever she failed or couldn't move forward just like him, he slowly became friends with her and liked her more and more with each day.

She was calm and looked at everything around her with a different perspective than his and it was new to shinsou that he could too view the problems he had in such a way so it both motivates him and decreases his stress.

She was considerate of him and the kindest someone has ever been to him, it wasn't long before shinsou began favouring her and had a soft spot for her and no one else.

Sometimes his classmates would try teasing him for being so close to a girl to the point they thought he loved her and he did but they failed against his stoic persona.

Shinsou knew over time that he needed her in his life or he might just crack and do something insane, she was keeping him sane and helping him so much, he tried his best to do so for her too and he would be glad when he did.

It was either that she agrees and becomes his or he'll have to figure ways to make her his, it was her or the world, shinsou would stress over such thoughts often.

He was relieved when she had similar feelings for him, not that much obsessive yet similar, he would act soft and caring towards y/n and often smile around her which was new for him to do.

She was like a cure to his sick mind and ideology, she felt like fresh air to his lungs, she felt like warmth and end of all his worries, she felt so good to him he couldn't let go of her.

.・✫・゜・。.