tomura shigaraki ★

.・✫・゜・。.

Being one of the most significant villains is a hard job and the person requires to relax and have a moment in comfort, shigaraki was on the edge with every mission and attack conducted.

He didn't lack power or strategy but he lacked the strength and mental capacity to continue more missions any further, for the need of a break he decided to go to some countryside town and live at peace in the green nature there for a week.

Shigaraki was enjoying his time relaxing, he would lash out on people who ruined his relaxing moment but other than that he was calm during the week.

Going to hot Springs and sleeping for more than 8 hours felt like heaven to the overworked man, he didn't know who he'll encounter on his little trip.

It was coincidental that he met her, a young girl who seemed nice and kind, she was too naive to know shigaraki's actual existence, she thought of him as a mere guest at the guest house.

Her occupation was writing, writing small blogs or articles for various known magazines, shigaraki thought no wonder she wrote everything in a natural and beautiful manner like a breath of fresh air, she lived where someone can feel the fresh air.

Silly him spend most of his time with her knowing well he cannot be with her, it wasn't long that he returned to the league but he missed the girl, her comforting voice and warming personality filled with care and love.

Shigaraki kidnapped the girl when he found his chance and kept her locked with him, there was no escape for her, he wasn't harsh to her and treated her nicely, he didn't wish to change her at all.

He protected her from everything and killed those who tried to even think of her, mere thought was unacceptable to him if it was regarding his love.

Shigaraki babied the girl and brought her gifts she might like, if he found it necessary he'll bring her favorite writer with force, just for her.

She was his little comfort and breath of fresh air in his busy and notorious life as a villain.

.・✫・゜・。.