lov ~ fighting wont help now.

.・✫・゜・。.

Kidnapped au.
.・✫・゜・。.

The girl with h/c hair was unconscious as the people present in the bar were talking about some matter, she was tied to a chair very carelessly as if she wasn't a threat to any of them, the guy with scars smiled as he saw the tied up girl waking up slowly by their talking and presence.

The girl opened her eyes to find herself among the most wanted and notorious villains, The league of villains, she was scared but she didn't let it show as she kept a cold gaze on the people standing in front of her, dabi then began taking off her ropes when she suddenly punched him right after he freed her, dabi took a step back as he held his nose because it sting from the sudden punch which caught him off-guard, twice immediately pulled the girl away and held her tightly, his grip was leaving marks on her skin for how tight it was on her, the girl groaned in pain due to his grip.

Dabi calmly stared at the girl as her act of being strong slowly fade off due to her now being scared for what these villains might do to her, she didn't had any money nor quirk why would they kidnap her in the first place? she was then told to sit down as twice let his grip loose on the girl, she did as they asked her because she was now scared and panicking, shigaraki slowly explained to her how she was not to escape them or disobey them now that she's captured, they own her.

The words made the girl get angry, how could they own her? she wasn't an object! she tried to get up to attack again when dabi put his hand on her shoulder stopping her as she felt warm heat exerting off his palm, if he wanted to he can set the girl ablaze without hesitation so she froze fearing the worst, fighting won't help now shigaraki said as he came closer to her and gently kissed her lips shocking her even more, he smiled seeing her confused and scared.

He asked twice to take her to her room, chills went down her spine when she saw the room filled with all her things from her house, she felt all this was insane but couldn't do anything but wait for heroes to come rescue her.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。