enji todoroki [ endeavor ] ★

.・✫・゜・。.

Not someone who should be looking for love since he's married but he found himself falling in love with his new assistant and the reason was strange too.

She reminded him of his wife, his wife despised him somewhat now and so he wasn't receiving anything from his wife and he saw his wife in his assistant.

His assistant was patient, caring and did her work calmly as if there was nothing that could've brought her to hurry up. But she was not near his age, she was his new assistant and was fairly young for him.

Endeavor thought it would be best to hide the fact he was in love with her but his jealousy got the best of him, he would see other people at work trying to hint at his assistant that they liked her.

It felt like a burden on endeavor to have his assistant be away from his desk for even a minute, he couldn't help but follow her everywhere to make sure she wasn't dating anyone and no one was trying to hit on her.

One day his patience and control broke as he saw a worker hug her and he immediately called his assistant to his office, once she arrived he confessed to her and threatened to fire her if she dates anyone besides him and if she told anyone he would make sure she wasn't seen again.

The young girl felt threatened as this was her first job and endeavor was the no.1 hero at the moment so his words were to be taken seriously and it wasn't a minor bluff.

( help I'm writing this and Evangelion opening is playing, I can't be serious 😭 )

And then endeavor officially began his pedophilia-
He began threatening his assistant for things, nothing as bad as he did to his wife but still worse for a young person.

.・✫・゜・。.