kai chisaki [ overhaul ] ★

.・✫・゜・。.

There were alot of people that had recently gotten kidnapped, the police and the heroes were continuously on the lookout for the kidnapped individuals, it was said in the report that the individuals who were kidnapped all had unique quirks.

At a facility like place, her eyes opened, it felt like a research laboratory or something like such, she was tied up to a bed that had wheels, she couldn't move anything but her neck, she observed her surroundings carefully.

A door was opened as a man with black mask walked inside, he looked to be a villain, maybe someone she has heard of somewhere but she couldn't recall correctly in the situation.

He bent down to take a better look at her, his hands wore white surgeon gloves as he used his hand to open her eyes wider and examined her entire self, he seemed satisfied with his examination and stood back.

' you are going to listen to me carefully, you've been calm since you've woken up which is a good thing, you will be working for me, is that alright? if you dare to go against anything you'll be killed in the most painful ways imaginable to the humans' he said.

The girl could only nod as she felt intimidated, she had to wait patiently to be saved by the heroes, there was no way she could go against this people on her own, she had no quirk.
It seemed impossible for her.

Later she was untied and brought to a different room where they dressed her into normal clothing as she was taken to a car outside the place, she sat in to see the man from earlier sitting in now different clothing.

The drive was short as they were brought to a mansion, it seemed like it was well maintained, walking behind the man she could see how pretty the garden of the place was, she also observed the fence and all the doors and windows.

Inside the man told her to live there as the owner of the place and claim to be his wife if anyone from outside asked her, he told her many things and rules she must follow in order to survive.

It didn't sound bad, she had to live the life a rich housewife it seemed, they would bring and hide several containers in the basement of the enormous estate, it seemed like a good plan to hide things.

The girl stood in the kitchen grabbing herself water during night when she heard the front door opening, she put the glass down and walked towards there to see the man back home, he would come back home rarely and head straight to the basement or a locked room within the estate.

He looked over to her and gestured her to follow him, she did as he had asked her and followed him upto the room she would sleep in, walking inside he layed down asking her to lay beside him, hesitant, she did as he said.

The man layed down as he wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling into her as if seeking comfort, his eyes were heavy and the dark circles were the proof he must not get sufficient sleep due to his work.

He murmured small talk with her, mentioning his name and about him, in sleepiness the words that he liked her because she had no quirk and was a calm person slipped from his mouth, it was strange to hear such things from a villain.

Soon he fell asleep as she tried to do the same, not long before she too fell asleep, though she thought again if she should continue with her escape plan or not before darkness took over her senses.

.・✫・゜・。.