bakugo ~ plan A gone wrong

.・✫・゜・。.

villain bakugo, quirkless y/n au.
.・✫・゜・。.

Bakugo always loved y/n, he always tried to get her to love him back to but she didn't in accordance to his plan A which was to naturally make her his, now he had only one other plan left.

Y/n returned home after her work, she was tired and thirsty so she changed her clothes and made herself some soup as dinner, then she got inside her bed and fell asleep instantly since she was exhausted after a long day at work unknown to her there was his obsessive friend hiding in her apartment noting all her movement.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully when she woke up because she heard a loud noise from her kitchen, slowly getting up she rubbed her eyes to get a better vision, she grabbed the nearest thing she saw and headed towards her kitchen to see nothing but just a pot that was supposed to be on the shelf fallen down, y/n put the thing she had in her hand away as she bent down to pick up the pot but she was picked up from behind by someone, in sudden panic she flinched and began struggling and screaming but the person covered her mouth in order to shush out her screams, the person then turned her around for her to calm down when she saw bakugo.

Y/n got angry and started asking him why would he prank her like that when he told her he wasn't pranking her she froze until she was about to run to her room and call someone for help but bakugo held her tightly slowly dropping a pill into her throat as he kept her jaw open wide so she swallows it and doesn't spit it out, he was stronger than her and she couldn't do anything under him, when she swallowed the pill she felt numb in her body and felt like she couldn't move but that was no problem bakugo had her picked up securely in his arms and he was ready to take her with him, she began feeling drowsy and heavy headed, her eyelids slowly closing as she saw bakugo carrying her towards his car.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。