izuku ~ villain attack

.・✫・゜・。.

villain izuku hero y/n au.
.・✫・゜・。.

Y/n was alerted about a villain attack in the city of shibuya, all other heroes and the top elite pro heroes were called right to the destination of the attack, considering how most pro heroes were called it had to be a ginormous villain attack, something very huge and destructive.

Y/n upon reaching the attack place saw dead bodies of various heroes and pro heroes, she saw many still fighting with villains, y/n got involved in the fight as well, she tried to rescue various injured heroes and pro heroes until she was attacked by none other than her old classmate at UA, izuku midoriya, he always wanted to be a hero what changed him to be a villain of such level threat instead.

Izuku killed the hero y/n was trying to rescue and headed towards y/n to attack her but she dodged it, izuku laughed as he pinned y/n suddenly to the walk making her groan in pain as he did so, y/n asked him why would he choose to become a villain while trying to get his grip off of herself but she was failing in doing so, izuku said he couldn't possibly kidnap and kill people as a hero and punched y/n, causing her to pass out in his arms right after.

When y/n woke up she was in a room that had no windows and just one dull looking door, she was then pulled into someone's hug, it was izuku, he caressed y/n's cheek as he smirked, suddenly the door of the room opened revealing a guy dressed in black, he told izuku about their new captured pro hero, endeavor, y/n immediately tried running away from izuku to save endeavor but she was tackled down by izuku who then threw her over his shoulder carrying to the room endeavor the no.1 hero was in, he then placed y/n on the ground as he ordered his men to start the killing procedure of endeavor, y/n tried to save endeavor but izuku wouldn't let his grip loose on y/n and kept her watch the entire gruesome death of the no.1, she was in tears, the humanity was loosing all it's hope, izuku hugged y/n telling her she don't have to worry he would be always beside her.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。