denki kaminari ★

.・✫・゜・。.

Denki was a flirt with most girls he meets, if he means it as a way to hit on them or just him kidding around, he's very goofy and likes to make friends and do crazy things, he never really thought he'll go crazy over a girl ever in his life but he did when his new classmate made him fall hard on concrete for her, she was so nice and sweet to everyone.

Denki would blush like crazy whenever he made her laugh on his silly jokes, he would sometimes short circuit himself to make her laugh, one time he was really sick and she was there for him looking after him, denki felt himself in love with y/n since he met her, she was just his type and he didn't want her to be with anyone else besides her.

Denki decided it's best if he keeps spending time with her and looking after her like a bf even if he wasn't yet, he hated when someone tried going close to y/n other than him, he even felt jealous of girls who got to see y/n change in the girls locker room, when mineta showed him the hole in the wall to girls locker he didn't show but he was angry that mineta might look at his girl but instead mineta got his eye bashed thanks to jirou.

Denki would go around doing anything y/n asked him to but she never asked him to do anything for her so he would bring her random gifts for fun, when once bakugo yelled at y/n denki broke his desk in anger, how dare someone treat his love like that, he was gonna break bakugo's spine if it wasn't Kirishima stopping denki.

Denki after some time realised y/n liked him too and he took his chance and proposed to her making her his entirely, he was glad she was his and his only, he would make sure she's fine and take care of her more than himself, he would train hard too so that he can become a great hero so he can provide for them both, he would grow worried when y/n can't control her quirk and would help her train too.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。