bakugo ~ worried ☆

.・✫・゜・。.

relationship au.
.・✫・゜・。.

Bakugo was one of the strongest in the UA and he knew it so he would go around and challenge people he thought were strong only to beat them and call them weaker than what he expected, for y/n he never dared to utter the word weak, he knew her quirk wasn't the best and she wasn't the strongest or near that either, he was in love with her and both of them had mutual feelings except bakugo was more concerned of her than anyone else.

Bakugo would sometimes not let others go against y/n in combat training or any training because he knew she could get hurt if the other person didn't hold back, he himself had to hold back alot when training with her, her quirk was as fragile as her and she had barely control over it, he would train her everyday to convince himself she is strong too but he would be disappointed everyday seeing how she's not improving quick enough, he doesn't give up though.

Bakugo is always beside y/n, he fears everything, what if suddenly villains attack? what if a classmate attacks due to some grudge? what if she accidentally hurts herself? he wasn't worried at this point it was more like he was paranoid about her safety and well being.

Mr.aizawa were pairing people to fight against each other as training when bakugo got paired against izuku and y/n got paired against denki, bakugo ended the round of training within two minutes as he walked away from izuku laying limp on the ground to see denki and y/n training, he was focused and ready to step in if something goes wrong, denki began attacking y/n as she tried her best to dodge and attack him as well when she suddenly slipped and denki fell onto her, bakugo ran and pushed denki off of y/n and checked if she was okay, she was but she hurt her knee a little, denki was ignored as bakugo picked y/n up and left to the dorm rooms.

Y/n told bakugo she was fine and that she can continue training they don't have to skip but bakugo shut her up by kissing her gently, he then told her how he doesn't want her to get more hurt, y/n listened to him and skipped the training, bakugo felt relieved she didn't throw a tantrum against his will or give reasoning to why she was fine.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。