bakugo katsuki ★

.・✫・゜・。.

Bakugo katsuki is someone who will mock and bully the crap out of anyone who even glances his way, he's very arrogant, loud and aggressive, sometimes he depicts as if he has superiority complex.

Baku-squad also gets to go through his wrath everyday because it doesn't matter to him that they are his friends he will be what he is, it is really hard to get around the hot-headed male but he didn't realise it himself either when he fell completely cold for this one girl he met, Mr. Aizawa introduced their new classmate which came in the middle of the year, bakugo was blown away by her visuals and when she was told to sit near bakugo she began conversing with him in such a soft manner he felt himself blush just hearing her voice.

Since then bakugo kept a softer attitude towards y/n, he would talk to her softly and tell her whatever was necessary, he would train her so she doesn't fail, he would make her study with him so she doesn't fail in that either, he looks after her everything, her school, her health, her sleep everything like a father almost.

Bakugo even have y/n the nickname teddy bear to tease her but it was too cute to be used for teasing someone, bakugo felt this burning sensation in him whenever he spotted y/n close or near any other guy who is not him, he would go around threatening people to maintain a healthy distance between them and y/n Or he'll kill them and he was dead serious.

Y/n didn't object why people distanced themselves from her because she knew she was new and they probably had other works but she was still happy that bakugo stayed beside her despite everything not realising he was the reason she was loosing people, bakugo made y/n trust him the most and she infact started loving him slowly.

Bakugo knew he didn't had to plan anything out, he would just kill anyone who tries taking what is his now, y/n. He made it clear to everyone who tried going near her that he won't show them mercy if they tried what they were earlier.

Bakugo would have y/n no matter what, he had his confidence but it was also his insecurity, what if someone else hurt y/n? what if someone else started dating her? what if she likes someone else? He would always stay on guard and keep these things from not happening at all.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。