aizawa ~ there for you

.・✫・゜・。.

It was announced among the teachers at UA that a new teacher will be joining them, aizawa was told specifically to look after the new teacher and help her because nezu said she had anxiety issues but she was very knowledgeable for the students at UA so they had to hire her.

Aizawa didn't think much of it, on the day the teacher joined them, everyone seemed to like her, she was a normal person, a little too scared but a very nice person at first glance, she was a prodigy in the subject of rescueing and mission planning, that was what she would teach at UA.

Despite not being a hero or having an incredible quirk, she was very smart which had landed her into this job, aizawa took his time explaining everything about UA to her before he took her to his own class.

He knew he could guide her there and leave but he felt the need to be there with her to make sure she was not anxious or panicking because this was her first job, a nerd is what he called her in his head.

The class door opened as both aizawa and y/n entered inside, most of the students did hear about the new teacher but they didn't know enough yet to be calm, so they began talking now that there was the new teacher in front of them.

Aizawa sighed at the whispering and talking noises and slammed his hand on his desk, y/n flinched a little at that because she wasn't expecting that, all the attention shifted to aizawa who then spoke, ' so this is your new teacher who will teach you about different mission planning and management along with emergency or planned rescueing'.

Then aizawa gave a little tap on y/n's lower back signalling her to speak at which she introduced herself to the class filled with students curious about her, she did stutter a bit but she was clear and felt good that aizawa helped her with her introduction.

After the school that day aizawa saw y/n approaching his desk with something in her hand, it was a small box of chocolates she had brought for everyone on the first day, because she thought it was a good thing to give to her co-workers.

She thanked aizawa who then asked her if he could drive her home, she agreed with no hesitance, aizawa chuckled at her immediate trust on him just after spending one day with him, it was silly of him but he thought he was gonna fall in love with this lady, he wasn't silly or wrong.

Because aizawa did began liking her more and more as each day passed, how nice she was, how she trusted him blindly almost, if he asked her to hand him some documents she would without questioning, maybe she felt scared she'll mess up.

They began having lunch together, aizawa would drop her home everyday, sometimes even calling to ask her if she wished to be picked up in the morning, he would be around her whenever he spotted her during school hours.

It felt nice, for once, in a very long time it felt nice to aizawa, to be near someone, who didn't question or bother him at all but sat comfortably around him, it didn't annoy him at all whenever she spoke to him, she sounded so peaceful.

__

It was raining heavily, it looked as if the sky would pour all it's tears down tonight, aizawa was layed in his bed trying to sleep but he couldn't, it bothered him to his core, how he wasn't with y/n, how he wished she was near him, how his thoughts moved to her and he thought to himself what could she be doing, sleeping? awake?

He was too tired to argue with himself so he got up, took his car keys and drove to her home, soon as he stepped outside his car he was drenched in water, the rain showed him no mercy, he walked to her door and rang her doorbell, his thoughts out of line.

Normal Aizawa would never do this, he would stay at home and rest, currently he was drowning both in water from the rain and her, she had him in a trance he couldn't escape no matter what he tried.

The door opened to reveal y/n, comfy clothes hung around her body as she looked both confused and worried for aizawa who stood at her doorstep soaked in water, ' I love you ' spoke aizawa with no hesitation, his eyes locked into hers as he started at her longingly.

' you love me?! ' y/n yelled almost, ' I thought you didn't like me because I liked you since the first day you helped me' she spoke questioning the situation she was in, ' come inside you'll get sick ' she said as her hand grabbed his bringing him inside.

That night aizawa thanked his intrusive thoughts, or else he would still be thinking of confessing to her, that night she helped him change into different clothes which barely fit him, brought him warm tea, both of them talked and ended up cuddling to sleep.
He wished to hug her the entire time he was near her, when he finally did, it felt like a relief to him.

.・✫・゜・。.